CHAPTER 21

The room smells of post-sex. It was the very first thing that Jeno noticed when his senses became clear. Blindly finding his phone, he turned on the device, and the bright light immediately attacked his vision. He squinted his still-tired eyes at the time, reading 2:40 AM.

He sighed. He really spent the night here. When his eyes landed on the other side of the bed, he saw the omega sleeping peacefully. Her body is covered by a robe, and a blanket is draped over her. The light from his phone lets him see her clearly, and Jeno noticed every little feature of her face.

He ended up staring at her longer than he intended to do, and when he saw her forehead crease, he immediately locked off his phone and let the dark swarm again.

Jeno cleared his throat. He felt his throat drying up, badly in need of water. So, with light movement, he carefully got off the bed and navigated to the door with ease and familiarity.

When he stepped outside, he immediately felt the cold air dampening his bare skin. He's only wearing a night robe, having no choice yet as he didn't know where he tossed his clothes last night.

Damn, last night was wild. Jeno chuckled at the thought.

He found the kitchen after roaming around the house. It is only a one-story house, but the lot is huge. He found himself looking over the entire structure, corner-to-corner. Jeno is impressed. It's obvious that they really constructed the house carefully. He remembered that her family runs a construction company, so it's possible that they're the ones who designed this too.

Anyway, Jeno had his fill of water. He had also found the rest of his clothes, which are in the living room. Right, we did it on the sofa. He slipped into his boxers and gathered his clothes. He then took a mental note to ask if he could do his laundry in the morning.

His gazes stopped on the sofa, though, and as if some magic happened, he began remembering every detail vividly. From the living room and to the bedroom, where he took her in every corner possible. He remembered waking up at midnight when the girl started shaking him up, and they did several rounds again.

It wasn't his first time having sex with an omega in heat, but the first time with a dominant omega. The books were right when they described that every dominant gender has stronger attributes, even cycles. He can just imagine how Yeonjin handled her previous heats. Again, he felt unexplainable jealousy.

"Why are you pushed up?" he grumbled to himself. She can fuck anyone she wants.

Clearly, it didn't silence his mind. Ever since that make-out in the afterparty, his urge to want the omega for himself didn't die down, but rather increased each day. Then, this happened.

The kissing already takes a toll on his system; what more if they shared her cycle? Jeno remembered everything. He remembered how she looked at him, and he remembered how she called his name. He remembered her touch, her kisses, and her scent. All of it is far from innocent, but Jeno loves every bit of it.

Jung Yeonjin calling to him and only him, became his new roman empire.

I should set my mind straight. He groaned and made his way to the bedroom again. He needs to go to sleep.

Yeah, just sleep through everything right now, Lee Jeno.