CHAPTER 32

The next day, Yeonjin continued to work and did her best to focus on it. The aura inside the company is warm and friendly, and the flow of work is smooth. It is not very sunny either, as rain clouds started to fill the morning sky.

Yeonjin basked in the cool air inside her office, having the time to take a break with coffee, when her office door suddenly opened.

The urgent force and the unfamiliar presence made the CEO snap in the direction almost immediately, and when she took a good look at the newcomer, the air inside shifted.

Now, it wasn't as warm anymore, as they both shared a tensed aura. Yeonjin didn't know she'd be seeing this actress anytime soon.

"So, Jung Yeonjin?"

"That's CEO Jung for you."

"Miss Jung," Eunyoung ran inside, with two security guards following behind. "We told her she couldn't come in without"

Yeonjin held up her palm to stop her. "It's fine. She's already here, so let's appreciate her effort in coming here."

Nami chuckled. "They're right. You have a crazy character inside the company."

Yeonjin raised a brow. She then turned to Eunyoung and the guards and nodded. "Leave us."

When the three left with the door closing, Yeonjin placed her coffee on the center table and offered the actress a seat.

"Please, be comfortable around."

"You're funny," Nami commented with a grin on her face. "Do you think you can beat me in my own game? You're already on the losing side, CEO Jung," she addresses with obvious mockery.

"Oh goodness, are we playing a game?" Yeonjin acted surprised, then slipped her hands into her pockets. "I don't think I've heard the rules beforehand. Would you mind telling me?"

The actress's grin faded in anger. "Stop everything you have with Jeno, or else I'll post these pictures. You know how dangerous the Internet can be, right?"

"Go on," Yeonjin only said, her face neutral. "Let's see how the public reacts."

Nami gritted her teeth. "YA!"

"YA!" the dominant omega taunted more, her eyes looking down on the omega with such hatred. "Know your place, omega. You're in my territory. Do you think you can outsmart me by releasing those pheromones?"

Yeonjin releases a more taunting scent, easily dominating the scene. She walked closer to the omega, who seemed to realize what kind of person she's fighting with. It is obvious who wins in this situation.

"Are you challenging me, omega?" Yeonjin lowly asked and stopped in front of her. "Game? What are you? A child? Are we playing chase with cheats? What's the price? Jeno?" she continuously says. "Do you think I can't manipulate the game, Jeon Nami?"

"He's mine now!" Nami only says. "He already agreed to date me. He did, but why did his manager say that we're not?"

"Because you're not, Jeon Nami! Are you living in delusion? Does being in a movie with him feed your imagination?"