CHAPTER 26

Jeno was entertained by the number of articles posted about the drama premiere. Fans who have seen the film have expressed their thoughts—most are happy and excited. The media posted a lot of articles about the film too, but most of the articles on his feed are about the pairings.

The algorithm must've sucked on his end, or a specific pair just really stole the show, because every scroll he does displays pictures of him and Yeonjin. Jeno might've looked like a creep because of how long he is grinning whenever he scrolls pictures of them.

As usual, the dominant omega looked elegant. It was one of those rare days where she dressed in bright colors. Her sophisticated beauty popped out more, and Jeno was convinced that she really stole the show.

One more thing about those articles is the open-ended statements. Why did Jeno invite Yeonjin as his plus-one? Are they really good friends? Is there anything that the public needs to know? Jeno is satisfied by these questions. When he invited the CEO, he already expected this kind of article would blow out.

Of course, they are in multiple dating rumors, had a collaboration, and now they are seen in the drama premiere as a pair. If Jeno is a fan, he would've doubted this kind of interaction with his idols too.

Is there anything that the public needs to know? Jeno chuckled. If I told them I was fucking their dearest CEO, what would they do?

Jeno only shrugged off the thought and let that fact bury itself in his secrets. They don't have to know, anyway.

One more scroll, and he saw a picture of Yeonjin and Park Jisung. They were both smiling and obviously comfortably close with each other. Jeno read the comments too, and his inner alpha growled when he saw people cheering for them too.

"They look good together."

"Visual friends indeed."

"Their friend group is so rich and talented coded."

"I doubt one of them didn't have a crush on the other."

"What if they're dating?"

The last two comments he read sparked his interest too. Jeno is sure that Jisung likes her romantically. Yeonjin, however, feels like she can only address the male as a friend.

Did they date? Jeno didn't know. If they did, he shouldn't care either. Yeonjin is just a dominant omega whom he gradually liked. She doesn't care about him at all, and she is serious when she draws a line. They are just needy people who wanted sex; thus, they became fuck buddies.

But I like her. Jeno doesn't know how deep it is, though. He might've liked her because she's pretty or because she's good in bed. He might've liked her because his inner alpha does.

Again, his inner alpha is the one that took a liking.

Nah, I shouldn't make it a big deal. Because once he started to dig deep into it, he would end up considering another term.

Mates.