CHAPTER 45

The public was still shaken by the wedding of two distinguished people two years ago, and their love story was still being raised up until now.

After a month of their honeymoon, Yeonjin came back bearing a bitemark on her nape, which is shown whenever she'll wear a low-neck lined top and tuck her hair to the side. It just happens once in a blue moon, and those who get to see it are considered lucky. There were pictures taken and posted in public, though.

It was a year ago when the couple confirmed that they were expecting a baby boy. Now, that healthy baby is already in his parents' arms, fully loved and supported in every way.

Lee Ilha was born on February 14.

Yeonjin claimed Jung Atelier again after a long break. It was her father who managed the company temporarily, and since he is the chairman, he was more strict. Yeonjin can just laugh when Eunyoung tells her that all of the employees thanked every deity when their CEO came back.

Jeno was the one who cut his responsibility from the entertainment industry and became a full-time dad. It was already a year when he announced his hiatus, and he will probably come back after two years. The family wasn't against his decision either, as it was Jeno who strongly declined to hire a nanny to take care of the baby. Jeno wanted his child to feel the close presence of his parents while growing up, not with someone else.

Anyway, Lee Ilha is the cutest boy alive. It was obvious that the media would be after him once he'd stepped into childhood. Once, when the couple was interviewed for their post-marriage magazine shoot, Jeno and Yeonjin said that they wouldn't stop their children if they wanted to be in the entertainment industry rather than engage in business. With their reputation, especially Jeno's, it is clear that their children will get a lot of invites for photoshoots and films. Talk about genes and talent.

Moreover, when Ilha turned one, the public busted their uwus when they saw the baby's pictures! His eyes turn into perfect crescents like his father when he smiles; he has long eyelashes like his mother's; a cute pointed nose; and thin pink lips. The public already knew that he would grow up into a fine boy.

"Ilha, come here, baby." Jeno cooed when he saw his son crawl towards him. "Mommy will be working overtime, so it's just me and you today! Yay!"

Jeno raised the baby up and kissed his cheeks with the overwhelming feeling of seeing an adorable plush. Jeno always treats his kid like a stuff toy who he can hug, kiss, and pinch because he's cute.

It's cuter that Ilha just lets his dad do all of that.

"When you grow up, I want you to be close to me like this," he said, hugging the baby. "Then I will hug you like this and tell you that everything will be fine. Daddy will break the barriers for you, kid. So, don't feel distant to me and mommy, okay? Okay, little boy?"

Ilha only looked at him while smiling brightly, like he clearly understood what he was saying. Jeno chuckled, then kissed his forehead.

"I'll give you to mommy when she comes back. You should bond with mommy too. You will cure mommy's headache and give her lots of kisses, okay?"

"Ma!" Ilha squealed.

"Yes. You always get excited when I mention your mom."