CHAPTER 40

As usual, the public ran wild. It's not even been a month since their previous dating rumors were cleared, and now they're being paired again. Together, for the third time.

When Yeonjin came back to the company, Eunyoung immediately briefed her about it. It looks like the PR Team will be the most busy this day too, but Yeonjin cannot make a statement as she and Jeno never made a deduction about what to do.

As for Jeno, Taeyong called him too, but it's more like a plea to confess everything. It seems like the people close to them already know that they will confirm their relationship to the public either way. The question is when.

"Na Jaemin of Starlight Media also called awhile ago. I just told him that you'll be back."

Yeonjin nodded. "I'll just call him. Thank you, Miss Hwang."

"I'll be in my office, CEO Jung." Eunyoung bowed and walked to her office space.

Yeonjin was about to hold the telephone when her personal phone rang, seeing her dad's name as the caller.

Here it is again. Yeonjin already knows what it is about.

"Hello, dad."

[This is the third time, Yeonjin.]

She sighed. "Yes."

[Do you think it's the right time for me to meet him?]

"Sorry?"

[You heard me. I need to see him at the family house tonight. Does he have a schedule?]

"I believe no."

[Perfect. I'll call your brothers too. Bring that alpha in.]

"Okay, dad."

The call ended with her sighing and whining. She just came back from meeting Jeno's parents, and now she'll be presenting Jeno to her family.

"What a great day you have, Jung Yeonjin."

"Miss Jung? You have a meeting with Jungha Boutique at 4 pm." Eunyoung walked up to her desk and placed a folder that contained the agenda of the meeting. "Umm, are you okay, miss?"

"Yeah, I am." Yeonjin bitterly chuckled and sat up straight. I should be. She only sighed and skimmed the contents. "What else is on my schedule today?"

"You have a design look-out with the stylists, then a meeting with Jung Construction for the new showroom."

"Right."

"Today's really packed, CEO Jung. Do you want me to bring you anything? Foods? Drinks?"

"Can you get me milktea and cookies? You can buy for yourself too. I really need sweets." Yeonjin pouted and handed her credit card

Eunyoung chuckled and nodded. "Tomorrow's a chill day. Let's hang in there, Miss Jung."

"Yeah, I should hold it together."

They both shared a 'fighting' gesture, and then Eunyoung was off to buy the CEO's cravings.

Yeonjin had to prepare herself for what's to come tonight.