CHAPTER 34

Another dating issue. The public has gone wilder by the simultaneous articles of different people dating. There was an issue that hadn't been confirmed yet, and then another suddenly came up.

Jung Atelier's PR team is the busiest today. Ever since a dating issue was posted and immediately spread like wildfire, the company has been receiving calls from the media. They are strong enough to decline, of course, as the CEO herself told them that she's not dating him or anyone.

Yeonjin has been on call with Jaemin since last night. From the angle of the pictures, the male suspected that it was indeed stalking. It could be done by one or more people, as they were obviously being followed to many places that they had gone to.

Jung Atelier and Starlight Media declined the dating issue. Yeonjin and Jaemin also released statements that they have been good friends since high school, and their friendship has just continued until now.

Yeonjin received ample messages from her friends, mostly checking up on her. Even though both companies already declined, there are people who still insisted that they could be dating or starting over, as some articles posted that Jaemin had a huge crush on her. They are yet to know who originally spread that.

"CEO Jung," Eunyoung said, walking to her with a worried look. "The Chairman is on his way."

Yeonjin paled after hearing that. She took a deep breath and nodded, mentally preparing herself for what was to come.

If her dad is the one personally coming, it could mean two things: a meeting or a problem. Right now, it's the latter.

"You're here, Chairman Jung," Eunyoung politely said when the chairman entered the office.

Yeonjin also stood up and bowed.

Sunkyu nodded and cleared his throat, motioning for the others to leave.

"Leave us," he said.

Yeonjin sighed for the umpteenth time and went to the sofa area, offering the chairman a seat.

"Coffee?" she asked.

"Will it take long?"

Yeonjin looked at him confusedly.

"Whatever you'll tell me. Will it take long?"

"What do you want to know?"

"I'm not here as the chairman. Right now, I came here as a father," he said, tapping the space beside him. "Tell me everything, Yeonjin-ah."

By then, Yeonjin had broken her guard and succumbed to her father's warmth, telling him everything.