CHAPTER 36

The next morning, Yeonjin and Jeno woke up beside each other. They let their bodies relax on the soft material of the mattress and the cool air from the air conditioner. They are already wide awake, but they disagreed with getting up and properly starting the day.

They shared kisses from the moment they woke up, hoarse whispers that tickled their ears, and sweet laughs blooming between them. Their bodies are tangled under the duvet, and they wouldn't let something break it.

"Are you not going to work?" Jeno asks while his face is buried in her neck, inhaling her scent.

"It's Friday, so I can post a notice."

"You can go in the afternoon if you want to. I'll be in the company 'til then."

"Right, what happens now?"

"Hmm, I met Nami the night before. As I said, she admitted that she hired someone to take pictures of us. I recorded her obsessive manner too and sent it to Taeyong. The PR Team is already in it. Nami's agency will reach out soon to make a deal."

"I agree that she's obsessive. She's no different from those sasaengs, honestly. I'm just glad that she doesn't get much physical with you."

"She tried. Well, she failed."

Yeonjin chuckled and leaned away so she could see his face. His eyes are still closed, and it's obvious that he's still sleepy. She found it cute, which made her laugh.

Jeno peeled an eye open and raised a brow.

"You're cute," she said.

"I'm more handsome than cute."

"Okay, Lee."

Jeno suddenly hovered over her and smothered her face with kisses, making her laugh. "Am I still cute to you?"

"Sorry, but yes. You have acted cutely since last night."

"I wonder who's fault it is," he hummed.

"Are you saying that it's faulty to like you?"

"I don't mean it like that."

"Am I triggering your cute side?"

"Hmm, maybe," he scrunched his nose and pecked on her lips. "I'm just happy."

"So, happy Jeno equals cute Jeno."

He huffed and rolled on the bed again, then pulled her close to his body. "Fine, whatever you want to say."

Yeonjin laughed and pinched his nose. "Will I be seeing this side of you more?"

"Depends. Do you want to live with me?"

She hits his chest. "We haven't established an official relationship yet."

"We agreed to take it slow. You know I can make us official anytime. Just say the words."

"You're so full of yourself."

"And I'm going to court you until you give in."

"That's a big challenge, Lee."

"See for yourself, Mrs. Lee."