CHAPTER 6

Kitsch Summer Collection Magazine Interview

Jeno politely bowed at the staffs passing around him, smiling back at their greetings. He followed one female staff member who was leading him to his own waiting room, with his manager and the stylists closely following him from behind.

The female staff pointed at the semi-open door with his name on it, signaling that they had arrived.

"Parallel to yours is Miss Jung's room. There's a script inside too; you may review it for the interview," she said.

"Has she arrived yet? Miss Jung?"

"I am told that she will arrive a little bit late because she had an urgent meeting at her company."

"So it's her time to have a graceful entrance, huh?" Jeno chuckled. "Thanks," he glanced at the staff's ID. "Sera."

The staff immediately looked away with a faint blush on her cheeks, politely bowing to the celebrity, and she excused herself.

Jeno was faced with a judgmental look on his manager's face, making him raise a brow and step inside the room.

"You look like you have something to say," Jeno says, comfortably sitting on the makeup chair.

"It looks like you have an eye for someone again," Taeyong replied.

"What do you mean? I'm behaving like you said."

"Yeah, suit yourself. Review the script while you're at it."

"Bossy," he mumbled, and he easily saw the script in front of him.

While the makeup artists were doing their jobs, Jeno took his time practicing for the interview. Some questions are interesting, some are boring and common, and some are still left blank, as that is the Q&A segment that Kitsch posted on Twitter for the fans.

"Do you want to mask your scent, Jeno-ah?" one makeup artist asked.

"Is it distracting if I leave it on?"

"Hmm, it smells calm and normal."

"Then I'll just use a bit of perfume." Jeno decided and chose one, applying a bit to his neck.

"You'll have the white open-chest shirt. You can fit it first, so we'll know if we should sew a bit or if you'll be okay with it," the stylist said.

"Okay." Jeno immediately went to the small dressing room and began to fit the clothes.

He hummed in satisfaction as he checked his reflection. The chest line is really open, revealing a bit of his upper abs, especially since the shirt stretches a little as it is tucked into Khaki cargo shorts.

Nevertheless, Jeno decided to leave it as it is. This type of clothing is not foreign to him.

"Miss Jung just arrived," Taeyong informed him once he stepped out of the dressing room.

Jeno's lip curled in a small grin.

"What are you planning now?" Taeyong asks in a warning tone.