CHAPTER 41

The article confirming the CEO and the celebrity's relationship is what the public wanted. Somehow, all the different rumors spreading with their names died down, and were swapped with the facts.

When Starlight Media posted the article last night, people swarmed to it like fishes. The topic became the most popular, and it continued until the next day. The public was also surprised to see Na Jaemin's name as the writer. With his connection with Jung Yeonjin, and his exemplary work together with Neo Entertainment, the public immediately believed the article even though there wasn't an official statement from both companies yet. 

So, when Neo Entertainment and Jung Atelier personally published a statement confirming the couple's relationship, netizens shouted their support in their own ways. 

They say third time's a charm. It really is.

"I can't believe you two." Rina quipped as she scrolls to countless articles on her iPad. "Your names are listed number one in many countries."

"As it should. They should know that Yeonjin is taken." Jeno replied with a smug look

"Are you satisfied?"

He smiled. "That's the reason why we came out to the public. To swat suitors away."

Rina rolled her eyes and locked the device. "If you were that possessive, you should've took things earlier. Never mind that, what about your projects? Are they still good to cast you?"

"Of course, why shouldn't they be?"

"Good. You know some agencies take this kind of situation differently. Some prefer celebrities as singles because delulu fans bring more money."

Jeno scoffed a laugh. "They can't deny that my influence is big in this industry whatever the situation is. If they don't want me because I'm not single anymore, then I don't care. I won't trade Yeonjin for them."

"You're down bad."

"You're just jealous that I found my mate first than you."

"Well, I'm not horny like you."

"What the.."

Rina just walked away while showing her middle finger. Jeno can only scoff and shake his head from his twin's attitude, checking his phone for messages. 

They are in their family house, mainly because their parents are home and they want to spend time with them too. The parents were the most thrilled after Jeno told them that Yeonjin is his girlfriend now, and they teased him about mating sooner. 

Mating is similar to getting wed. Some mates didn't prepare a wedding as they are bonded physically, emotionally, and spiritually anyway. For Jeno though, a grand wedding with his mate is a dream. He wanted to show the world that he is taken for a lifetime, and no one can take his mate from him. 

Jeno was so into daydreaming that he felt his phone vibrating late. When he did, he already had a missed call from Yeonjin, and his heart skipped a beat. Oh, how he turned overreacting when they became a couple.

"Hi!" Jeno greeted when the omega answered the call

[Yes, hello.]

"I'm sorry, I didn't saw your call."

[It's fine. Are you still in your family's house?]