CHAPTER 4

Yeonjin unwantedly stepped into the private diner, where she strictly decided. It has been a few hours since the dating rumor suddenly came to light, immediately gaining the public's interest.

Jung Atelier was unforcedly brought to today's hot topic again, not because of its high demand and impressive net worth but because of its CEO being paired with a well-known celebrity.

To Yeonjin, this is just another hell to chase away. Besides, this is not the first time. The matter of clearing her name is important, though, especially since her rumored boyfriend is not just a superstar but also someone she terribly hates.

"You can stop grumbling now," Yeonjin says as she comes face-to-face with the dominant alpha.

"You really came," he grinned.

"I called this meeting," she retorted, taking the seat in front of him.

"So, it'll take a dating rumor for you to see me, huh?"

"Don't overthink too much. I'm here to clear my name." Yeonjin places her phone in front of him, showing her conversation with his manager: "I talked to your manager on the way here. He agreed to write a statement that the dating rumor is false."

"You already talked to my management, so why do you insist on meeting me personally?"

"We think it should be more convincing if we personally write the statements. Also, you only brought flowers to congratulate Yizhuo for her successful project in Milan. We can say we threw a surprise party."

"Why would I?" Jeno cuts off

Yeonjin paused for a second and crossed her arms. "Do you want to be honest then? I'll tell the public that you brought me flowers to apologize for being late at the magazine shoot. It would be easier to defend since there are pictures of us going in and out of Kitsch Studio."

"Why don't we tweak it up a bit?" Jeno suggests.

Yeonjin only sighed and timidly nodded.

"Let's say I brought flowers to congratulate the success of our shoot."

She scoffed. "We didn't even have a proper shoot, Lee."

"Then let's make one," he grinned. "The statement would be convincing that way. Fansites already spotted us around Kitsch. If it'll be Yizhuo's surprise party, why would it be in Jung Atelier? We could have a grander venue."

Yeonjin looked away and cleared her throat. "It was Yizhuo's suggestion."

Jeno lightly chuckled, "You were so angry that you forgot how hard it is to appeal to the public, hm? Trust me. Once we successfully have that photoshoot, it'll just be easy with the pictures and the statement. You already had this with Johnny for sure."

Yeonjin rolled her eyes and said, "Such best friends."

Jeno flashed a small smile. "So? What's your decision, Miss CEO?"

What a bother! Yeonjin sighs and looks at his grinning face.

"You're liking this too much," she says.

Jeno only laughed and nudged his head on the still-untouched food. "Have your fill, CEO Jung. It'll be a waste of food."

HOW TO SATISFY A DOMINANT [α UNIVERSE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara