CHAPTER 1

People often ask me, "What does it feel like to be a dominant omega?". I mean, yeah, I'm still an omega—the lowest in the hierarchy. The only special thing is that I am part of the rarest omega category: the dominants.

We, dominant omegas, share the same attributes as a normal omega: soft facial features, doll-like body figures, sweet scents, and low physical strength.

The only thing that keeps us "more" of an omega is our capability to dominate in certain scenarios.

We can run a business, have the guts to lead, be mentally sharper, dominate a normal omega, stand with betas, and most especially, challenge an alpha.

We, the dominant omegas, have the lowest population, but we are up for a revolution. We are naturally intimidating and capable of hunting prey.

Although we are born to dominate, such limitations are still drawn. The most common example? Don't deal with dominant alphas.

"CEO Jung is here," the head of HR hollered, and on cue, the employees sprinted back to their own desks.

"Miss Jung, you have a scheduled shoot at 10 AM," her secretary, Eunyoung, reminded

"For what, again?" Yeonjin asks as she comfortably sits on her office chair.

"For Kitsch Summer Designs, miss."

"Hmm, did they send the details about the model whom I paired with?"

"Yes, he's the new global ambassador of Ferragamo, Lee Jeno." Eunyoung placed a folder on the CEO's desk, showing the profile of the said model.

Yeonjin immediately took a look and skimmed through his details, her brow arching when her eyes trailed to his gender.

"He's a dominant alpha," she pointed out.

"Yes, miss."

"I clearly told them not to pair me with a dominant alpha."

"I already reminded the director, but he said Lee Jeno is the only talent that has been confirmed for the shoot."

"Do they want another fight, then?"

Eunyoung hardly swallowed and flashed a tight smile. "I'll call the director again."

"No, leave it." Yeonjin sighed and closed the folder. "The shoot will just delay. I'll just wish that Lee Jeno isn't a fucker like the previous one."

"Suh Johnny, was it? He apologized, right?" Eunyoung reminisced as she took the folder and quickly arranged the CEO's pens.

"I just accepted it before my office will turn into a fucking flower garden," she tuts. "He still gets on my nerves every time I see his existence anywhere."

"Rest assured, people won't talk about the dating rumors."

"They should be."

Eunyoung only nodded with an assuring smile, then placed another folder, "Here's the agenda with Jung Parfum for the conference meeting at 9 AM."