CHAPTER 8

Jeno directly laid on the L-shaped sofa the moment he entered his unit—the soft mattress instantly provided him with the comfort he longed to have.

The celebrity was too exhausted to go on for the day, especially since he offered almost all his energy and effort for the second script reading. He had one arm on the back of his head while the other shielded his eyes from the still-dimmed light on the ceiling. He knew he wouldn't be able to get up for a minute sooner, so he just let his body relax until another surge of energy ran through his system.

After a long silent moment, Jeno remembered that he had to fill his hungry stomach or else his hunger wouldn't let him sleep for the night.

The dominant alpha prepared the easiest dinner he could cook— fried rice. He wasn't in the mood to prepare himself a more sumptuous meal or wait for another couple of minutes for food delivery, so he just dug in and sighed in relief when the food digested.

Jeno responsibly washed the dishes after, then diligently showered as he wanted to erase all the excess of different scents that stuck to him the whole day. He only dressed in boxers and a night robe for the night, comfortably sitting on his bed while letting his hair dry up lazily.

Surprisingly enough, his brain traveled through the previous days rather than summarizing today's happenings.

His brows furrowed when he remembered the meeting he had with a certain omega. He didn't mind it when he continued his day before, so maybe that's why he was bothered now that he remembered it.

Grabbing his phone from the bedside table, he quickly typed a message and sent it to the omega's personal number, hoping that it's still the same as Johnny said.

After a few minutes or so, his phone vibrated, flashing a reply. He grinned.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

Jung Yeonjin

Good evening, CEO Jung.

Good evening. Who is this?

Guess ;)

I don't have a time to fool around, so if this
message is important, please do tell your
name and go straight to the point.

This is Lee Jeno.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

The omega had immediately read the message, though she hadn't replied for quite a while. Realizing that her, actually continuing the conversation after knowing who texted her was not likely happening, Jeno was about to give up.

His phone vibrated again, though, making him grin and eagerly check the reply.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

Jung Yeonjin

Fuck off

You can't contact this number. Learn more.