CHAPTER 25

The premiere of I Met You in Summer is tomorrow. It was already announced to the public a week ago, and so the lucky 200 fans have been chosen to watch the premier with the cast.

After the premier, the afterparty will also be held. The cast is allowed to bring their plus-ones. These events will be recorded by the media, which the organizers carefully planned and prepared to obtain a successful result.

Following this invitation, Yeonjin received an email about it. Jeno is inviting her to be his plus-one for the premiere and to attend the afterparty. It was close to six when she received it, and because there's only a little bit of time left before it concludes the day of work, she's just been staring at the invitation until then.

Eunyoung knocked and entered the office to bid good-bye. The CEO is still staring at the screen for an unknown reason, making the secretary assume that there is a problem. Not to mention how her brows are lightly creased.

"Is there a problem, CEO Jung?"

"Hm? Oh," Yeonjin was finally ripped out of her moment and looked at the secretary. "It's six."

"Yes, CEO Jung, but it looks like you're not going out soon. Are you staying longer?"

"No, I don't intend to." She awkwardly chuckled and turned off her computer. "I just received an invitation from Lee Jeno to the drama premier he is in."

"Oh, will you go?"

"I'm not really sure." Yeonjin sighed and grabbed her things.

"Well, if you're worried about your schedule, you don't have one to pressure you, except for the meeting with the stakeholders at 9 AM."

Yeonjin leaned on her desk to think for a moment. She doesn't have any huge tasks to complete either, and she's just signing order receipts for customers. The end-of-month reports to be passed to the chairman are still in two weeks. Other than that, she has more time to herself.

But is it a reason to accept the invitation? Lee Jeno is the one who invited her, not the producer. She will go there as his plus one, not a mere guest. The reason for him to invite her is still unknown to her, but it'll be either bad or good, as the media would label them as good friends, or it will spark another dating issue.

I'm thinking too much again. Yeonjin sighed.

"How about you meet him?" Eunyoung suddenly suggested. "It looks like it's been bugging you a lot."

Yeah, it does. Yeonjin flashed a small smile and nodded. "I'll just call him when I get home. Let's go, Miss Hwang."

When Yeonjin arrived home and changed into more comfortable attire, she immediately texted the dominant alpha so they could talk about the invitation. She was cooking dinner when he replied that he's available at this time.

Without much waste, Yeonjin pressed the call button and the loudspeaker, leaving the device on the kitchen counter.

[Hello?] he greeted as the call connected.

"Are you home?"

[Yes, why?] He chuckled. [Do you want something? ]