CHAPTER 15

The new promotional video for the new denim collection of Jung Atelier was successfully finished. Yeonjin momentarily visited the shoot, handing snacks and drinks to the production crew and the influencers. She had a small talk with the influencers, too, and all of them are gladly comfortable with each other.

After closing the shoot for today, Yeonjin decided to visit another filming site. They're just a few blocks away, so Yeonjin took advantage of the close distance and drove there herself.

She wasn't a guest, so Yeonjin respected the security barriers and just parked outside. She then messaged Minjeong that she's at their filming site, attaching a picture for solid evidence.

It was the I Met You in Summer filming, and Yeonjin only visited the shoot to check on her friend.

"Ooh, we're twinning!" Minjeong hollered the moment Yeonjin went out of the car to meet her halfway.

"You look good," Yeonjin complimented, eyeing one of the designs in Jung Atelier's summer collection.

"Of course, this collection is my favorite!" Minjeong giggled while twirling to show off how much she loves the dress.

"So, the other collections are bad for you?" Yeonjin teased.

Minjeong said, "You know how much I love your designs! It's just that I love this specific collection a little bit more!"

Yeonjin laughed at her whines. "Okay, geez, no serious arguments. By the way, you should go back. The others might be looking for you."

"You didn't just come here to say hi and bye."

"That's the plan."

"No way! Come here; I'll show you around." Minjeong clung to her arm and started dragging her to the barrier.

"Park Minjeong! I don't have a pass."

"Relax, I told Han PD that I'll be stepping out for a moment to see you, and he said I can invite you in!"

"That'll be unfair to those who are acquiring passes to watch the set."

"Rules are rules, babes, but you got the producer's exemption, so just take it, okay?"

Yeonjin was about to retort again, but when the security let them in, she just shut her mouth and let Minjeong drag her deeper to the site. Well, since she's already here, might as well take the opportunity.

Minjeong led her to the production team. The staff immediately recognized her and voiced their happiness at personally seeing her.

Han PD also thanked her for sponsoring the drama. Jung Atelier is one of the clothing brands that sent clothing to the cast. Of course, Minjeong was the first one to get in line and requested a lot of outfits that she wanted to wear. Yeonjin permitted it all, as always.

Yeonjin met some of the cast too. They had a lot of conversations, and most of them are wearing Jung Atelier's collection. Yeonjin can't help but watch them with pride. She doesn't want to get sentimental about it, but seeing the fruit of her company's hard work being worn by many is a lifelong trophy for her.

Before she could actually get emotional, a light tap on her shoulder snapped her back to reality, and she looked over to see who it was. The scent already gave it away, though, but before she could say a word, the dominant alpha gestured for her to hush.