CHAPTER 14

Jeno claims he missed the taste of beer, and so here they are, in their usual bar, drowning in shots and snacks.

The Lee triplets are all present, requiring yet another picture for souvenirs as a commemoration for the day the group of friends is complete.

Youngjae and Yizhuo cut their alcohol intake though, as the idol singer still has an early schedule for tomorrow, and well, their youngest omega was forced to not go all-out. Still, the two didn't feel bitter throughout the hangout, which kept the night lively.

"Have you seen Jeno's first look at Jung Atelier?" Giselle suddenly changed the topic.

Rina nodded after taking a shot. "He looks so ugly," she says, erupting a laugh on the table.

"Hey! The clothes are nice," Jeno retorted.

"I didn't say it was the clothes. I said, you." Rina clicked her tongue and jabbed her thumb at her twin. "This is why comprehension is important."

"Tell me you're not drunk, Rin," Johnny commented by the way the female dominant alpha talks.

"I'm not drunk, you dickhead! That teasing grin is the reason why Jung Yeonjin never forgave you."

"Ooooh!" the others hollered.

"Jeno has it too, and yet he's with Jung Atelier now," Johnny answered.

"That means Jeno is waaaay better than you, brother," Giselle added.

The table is filled with boooos to Johnny after that, and he accepted his loss by doing a 5-second shot.

"Seriously asking, though, how is Jung Yeonjin really?" Youngjae asks.

All of them set eyes on the only omega in the group. Yizhuo immediately pointed at herself after seeing them.

"Me?"

"Well, you're the only mutual friend," Rina pointed out.

"Right, but why are you guys curious all of a sudden? Like you're not this curious since the Yeonjin and Johnny issue."

Giselle shrugs, "Maybe it happens the second time? The issue is kind of similar, too. Also, Jen somehow passes two dating rumors, and now he's working with Jung Atelier."

Yizhuo shakes her hand no. "Oh, if that's what you want to know, I'm going to sit this one out because I don't know what's going on Yeonjin's mind."

"You can just tell us what type of girl she is," Rina says.

"Well, she's a dominant omega."

Youngjae nodded. "Common fact."

"But she's the type of dominant omega who really feels and acts like a dominant, you get me? I mean, Minjeong is also a dominant omega, but she is more on the soft side, whereas Yeonjin is more like a..." Yizhuo trailed as she couldn't express the term.

"A top?" Giselle quipped, and Yizhuo hit her arm.

"No!" she exclaimed. "But, well, yeah, sort of. I don't want to describe her in that way, though. Yeonjin is serious because she matured early."