CHAPTER 27

explicit content ahead!
viewer discretion is advised

Yeonjin knew she was signing a contract with the devil once she agreed to help the male. One hour ago, she's just cooped inside her office, reviewing reports to compile, and now she's gripping the bed sheets with her knuckles turning white.

Her body is like being torn to shreds, and she feels like her soul is coming out to go down to hell.

This wasn't her first rodeo with a rutting alpha, but she felt like it was the first time. Actually, she felt like everything she shared with this dominant alpha was for the first time.

"Still good?" Jeno asked, close to her as he continued to ram inside her. "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum, then," Yeonjin answered, and she drew out a loud moan when his pace went faster.

It was out of rhythm, and his hot breaths were hitting her neck. The dominant alpha is already hugging her with his arms around her waist. It required a few thrusts before he pulled out and let his cum spurt on her back without a helping hand.

Jeno catches his breath while looking at his twitching cock that's still letting out cum. He came twice now, but the pleasure surging in his system is still unlimited.

Renjun was right. Only she can bring out the pleasure and satisfy him.

"How are you feeling?"

Jeno looked at her after hearing the question. The dominant omega is now completely lying on the bed while looking at him over her shoulders.

Jeno raised a brow. He should be the one who's asking that.

"Hey," Yeonjin called again. She pushed her body up to sit and smirked. "Was the pleasure too much? I'm better than the others, aren't I?"

Jeno chuckled. "Are you comparing yourself to the others who I fucked with?"

Yeonjin shrugged. "Just the fact that you have no choice but to consider me again after you realize that none of them can help you already concludes everything."

"You're even competitive with this, hm?" he grinned and placed a hand on her neck while slowly pushing her down on the bed and hovering over her. "Fine. You win."

"Ahhh, fuck, Jeno." Yeonjin laced her arms on his neck as her back reflexively arched when he slowly entered her again.

"So wet for me," he hummed, pecking on her lips. "Hold tight, babe."

"W-waitoh! Shit, Jen. Oh god." Yeonjin continuously cursed and threw her head back.

Her eyes shut close in every hard thrust she's receiving, as well as the growing pleasure in how the dominant alpha's tongue plays on her neck.

When the pleasure was too much, Yeonjin pulled his face close to kiss him. Jeno nibbled her lower lip while he worked their highs.

"Spread your legs," he whispered, which the omega did. "Wider."

"J-Jen, I'm going. I'm going—fuck."

"Cum all over me, omega." Jeno fucked her deep while his hands spread her legs. "Come on."

Yeonjin didn't have to be told twice, as she released for the third time. Her body spasms as the male is still thrusting fast, leading to overstimulation. She didn't care if her voice would be strained in a couple of days, as she couldn't possibly bite it back because of the rough ministration. Also, Jeno likes it more when she's loud. A fucking kink he has.

"Still with me?" Jeno asks with a light laugh.

He stopped thrusting and just left pecks all over her body. She can still feel his length twitching inside her, so she can't stop the pleasure that's continuously filling in between them.

"I don't know why the books describe your kind as a merciless monster in a rut," Yeonjin says when she finally calms down.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know if you're holding your ability to fuck like that, or if I just got used to the way we fuck that I felt like I had been handling your rut many times."

"Ah, I get it." Jeno laughed. "I already told you over the phone. I don't want to hurt you."

"Why? Do you often hurt your partner when you rut? Like, physically?"

"Hmm, I'm not really into BDSM if that's what you mean. Maybe I get way too rough to the point that I don't know that I'm already hurting them. Why? Are you hurt?"

Please say no. Jeno silently hoped. He dragged her into this in the first place, anyway.

Yeonjin chuckled. "You look worried. Really off-character for a rutting alpha, Lee Jeno."

"I'm not worried." Jeno strongly disagreed with creased brows.

"Fine. I'm not hurt. It just felt like those times that we get really horny and fuck the whole night."

Thank god, Jeno celebrated in his mind. He then chuckled and pecked at the tip of her nose.

"I'm disappointed, though. I thought I could have you begging for me to stop."

"Hmm, maybe you weren't rough enough."

"Are you challenging me, omega?"

"You don't want to hurt me, alpha," Yeonjin smirked and pecked on his lips. She then pushed him until he's the one who's lying on the bed while she's sitting on top of him. "But let me see you fuck me until your rut subsides. You've been with me when I was in heat. I'll return the favor."

It made Jeno smile like crazy. He held her waists and began thrusting fast without a warning. He caught the omega's reaction and laughed.

"Good?"

The omega nodded while moaning his name loudly.

"Let me see how you take care of my cycle for days, then." 

At this point, the book would be full of them fucking now 🤦 See you next week, loves! Let the weekend cleanse your soul 😇