CHAPTER 10

Neo Entertainment, Lee Jeno, and Jung Yeonjin's statements passed through the public's hearts so well that the dating rumors died down after a few days. Even though some are still considering that the two are just making excuses to hide their romantic relationship, the majority stopped talking about the rumors, though people can't stop pairing the two.

Jeno's reputation didn't falter. His influence both locally and internationally never once became lower than average, and the dating rumor didn't affect the upcoming drama that he's in.

Jung Atelier is going steady as usual, and teams of stylists and tailors are all busy coming up with a new set of design collections. They recently announced the rebranding of the logo, for which Jung Atelier held a press conference.

Jeno and Yeonjin have their careers going smoothly, and they haven't seen each other since that meeting.

Another month came. Yeonjin presented herself in her company on time as usual, timidly nodding to all who greeted her.

Eunyoung started narrating all the schedules she has for today as they rode the elevator. The secretary occasionally asks her to confirm these plans, as Yeonjin moves the time sometimes.

When they got off to the floor where the sales and marketing teams are, Yeonjin started the meeting with the team leaders as the first schedule for the day.

"Our sales around Asia and Australia both increased by 10% than last week. We received new customers mostly from Japan and Queensland. Sales Team 2 has scheduled calls and meetings for the entire week," the team leader of Sales Team 2 said.

"We had new contracts sent to the Younique Show Room last week, and the contract signing will be held tomorrow here in Conference Room 1," the team leader of Sales Team 1 said.

Yeonjin nodded. "It's already noted in my schedule. Are there any specific collections that our customers have wanted recently?"

"They are requesting bundles from different collections, Miss Jung, but for our small company resellers, they are targeting the spring collection. I believe some have already scheduled a meeting?" The team leader of Sales Team 3 answered.

Sales Team 2 nodded. "Holo-Street and Seasons Boutique were scheduled this afternoon."

"The first look of our new denim collection will be out next week. We should consider appealing to the public and gaining positive feedback long before that. Do we have any plans for it?" Yeonjin asks.

"Yes, the team considers filming the behind-the-scenes process of tailoring, showing a quick glimpse of what the new collection will look like. We can make it in the form of short trailers or a few sneak peaks." The team leader of Marketing Team 1 answered

"We can update the website colors into the collection's palette and also change some icons to denim designs. There is a big population, especially teens, who are into these aesthetics," the team leader of Marketing Team 2 added.

"I like it," Yeonjin nodded in agreement. "I'll give a memo to the tailoring team regarding the filming. I'll have the stylists prepare some completed designs too. Next, do we have a list of models and influencers for the promotion?"

"We prepared a list of male and female influencers, from teens to young adults. They are the ones who are famous in social media recently." Marketing Team 1 handed a folder containing the profiles of influencers. "For the models, we are still coordinating with Artist Relations on who is possibly available to collaborate with us."

HOW TO SATISFY A DOMINANT [α UNIVERSE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें