CHAPTER 33

In the evening, Yeonjin received a call from Jeno. Nami told him what happened in the CEO's office and threatened him again. This time, with a video of them going in and out of a hotel.

They agreed to not meet in the meantime, and their phone call lasted for hours. Jeno has been telling her a plan, and she also added some suggestions.

One thing they established for the night was their developing feelings for each other. The dominant alpha clearly confessed, and even though Yeonjin didn't tell her feelings, he never did anything to pressure her.

Jeno has also been soft-spoken after declaring it. His tone is sweet, and he appears patient when handling her. Yeonjin took note of that newly found personality, which really warmed her heart in every way. An alpha's attitude really depends on how they perceive you.

Another morning came, and Jeno welcomed his siblings and friends into his unit. Since Taeyong forbids him to go out freely in the meantime, he has been stuck in his house for days and reports to his manager on how he is doing.

"Is this your worst dating scheme?" Johnny asks.

"Sort of," Jeno nodded. "We still have another talk to her manager. He said Nami hasn't confessed anything to him yet. Their management needs her to talk."

"How about you take legal action? It's not just stalking but also threatening. Does she have a mental problem, or what?" Rina tuts.

"Yeonjin's name will be tainted," Jeno said, receiving looks from the others.

"Right, what are you and Yeonjin? It's obvious that you're saving her from all this mess," Youngjae asks.

"What do you think? Our friend had finally taken an interest in someone," Giselle teased.

Rina raised a brow at his twin. "You do?"

Jeno chuckled. "Nice observation, Gi."

"You do!?" Johnny exclaimed. "Who would've thought! Jung Yeonjin, really?"

"What about it? She's fine," Jeno quipped.

"You really like her? Like seriously?" Youngjae applauded. "That's why you're the better twin."

"Ya! Just because he wrapped a CEO doesn't mean he's better!" Rina clicked her tongue. "I doubt she'll give in easily. She might have high standards."

"It's fine; I can handle her," Jeno confidently said.

"This shocking revelation is a topic changer indeed, but we need to handle Jeon Nami first. She's crazy," Johnny said.

Giselle agreeably nodded. "I can talk to some friends who know her too. Maybe they can describe her more, especially her actions towards Jeno."

"Consulting with a legal authority is still better for me. I think Yeonjin will be harmed either way," Rina said.

"I understand, but I'll think of something that would not harm her too much. If I can just justify that Nami is invading my privacy and show how crazy she is, the focus will be on me and her alone," Jeno said.

"Will you meet with her soon?" Giselle asks, to which he nods.

"I should fix this soon. I don't want her barging into Jung Atelier again," Jeno assured.