CHAPTER 3

Jeno came grinning ear-to-ear when he arrived at the meeting place, as Johnny had planned. As usual, it consisted of a VIP room full of expensive, mouth-watering foods and strong liquors.

The loud bickering between the small circle of three slapped him in the face the moment he entered. With his presence, the noise died down a little as their attention diverted to him.

"Finally," he heard Giselle muttering, making him chuckle.

"I'm not that late." Jeno defended and took the available couch at the end of the table.

"So, how was the shoot?" Johnny asked while passing him a bottle of beer.

"Good news or bad news?"

The sudden options immediately grabbed the interest of the three.

"Why, did something happen?" Yizhuo asks.

"Obviously, and mind your alcohol tolerance, young lady. I'm not gonna drive you home," Jeno warned.

"Aww, you're such a father." The only omega in the group dropped her glass with a pout.

"So, you're saying?" Giselle says.

"So, good news is, I finally met the hottest female CEO. Bad news is"

"Who? Lim Suyeon of TalkTown?" Johnny snickered.

"Bro, I'm not into MILF," Jeno scoffed, making the latter laugh. "So, I met Jung Yeonjin of Jung Atelier. Bad news is"

Yizhuo's sudden chuckle made him pause and look at her. Aware of the confused eyes on her, Yizhuo cleared her throat as she controlled herself not to laugh.

"What did you do to her?" she asks.

"She left the shoot. That's the bad news," he answered.

"Ahh, you did it too?" Johnny asks, confusing the other male. "Did you flirt too?"

"What the—no!"

"You two stupid best friends!" Yizhuo snorted. "Hey, I'm warning you. Don't you ever let her see your face again."

"Tsk, how can I? I have many advertisements along the streets."

Johnny says, "That is a thing that you can't control. Anyway, who scolded you then? Taeyong? CEO Qian?"

"Taeyong," Jeno gritted. "He's telling me to apologize, but that omega won't even accept it."

"We're really best friends, huh?" Johnny cackled.

"Idiots," Giselle tuts. "So, what're you planning? Don't start with flowers if you don't want to be smacked by one."

"I momentarily forgot that you walked this path too!" Jeno pointed at Johnny, then the two laughed. "So, hyung, any suggestions?"

"Nah, I won't dare to give you any ideas. All of them would be useless."

"Just don't appear in front of her," Yizhuo says. "Anything from you would be useless."