CHAPTER 20

explicit content ahead!
viewer discretion is advised

Jeno held her with such ultimate gentleness when they walked in the house, but when they passed through the front door, one look and they pressed their lips like a non-verbal agreement.

The dominant alpha pushed her against the door as it slammed shut, as the air around them was filled with moans, groans, and the obvious lacing lust in their contrasting scents.

The heated omega's scent and luring pheromone brought greater influence, and the dominant alpha has subconsciously released his lustful ones, answering her call.

They are not yet in the proper space to continue the feat, but it seems like they already got into it as they started tearing each other's clothing.

Jeno had pulled away for a second to take off his shirt, then claimed her lips again. Yeonjin let out a small moan when he sucked her lower lip, then his lips trailed to her jaw and down to her neck, where he inhaled her full scent.

"You smell so fucking good," the dominant alpha lowly whispered in her ear, and when she answered with only a moan, he growled in demand. "Will you still hate me after this, Miss CEO?" he asked in a teasing tone.

"J-just fuck me, Jeno."

"You..." he lowly chuckled and licked a stripe on her hot skin. "I'll make it so good for you that you'll cry and beg me to stop." He then seeks entertainment on that one spot on her neck, where he licked, sucked, and nipped on it, which will obviously leave a bruise.

Yeonjin didn't have much choice but to take everything—her strength was draining while the heat of pleasure was increasing. She is used to being on the receiving side in her previous heats, but she felt like her energy was lowered in double—even triple times now that she's with a dominant alpha.

His dominating scent, his lustful pheromones, and the weight of his touches affected her so much that she would admit that this should be the best sex she'll ever experience.

She was so drowned in his sweet attacks that she forgot who she was with and definitely forgot that he's a dominant alpha—the gender that her kind hated the most.

"Are you still with me, omega?" he closely asked, then kissed behind her ear. "Jung Yeonjin."

"Yeah." She sucked a breath and pulled his hair so he could face her, then initiated another kiss.

They went back to kissing again, tongues battling, and breaths molding.

"Fuck," Yeonjin mumbled and pulled away, then buried her face in his neck.

"What?" Jeno worries.

"I think my heat is at its peak."

"This fast?"

"Maybe because you're here?" she answered in a sarcastic tone.

"I told you it'd be heavy today."