CHAPTER 24

This day marks Jeno and Yizhuo's last shoot with Jung Atelier. The models will be filming for the inclusion of the second batch of limited edition boxes.

Yizhuo had her solo shots first, then Jeno. While the male celebrity is still on the set, Yeonjin and Yizhuo had their fill of snacks in the younger omega's make-up room. As usual, they talked about random things that their minds suddenly remembered, and they would exaggerate them with hand movements and additional noises.

When the director called for the couple shoots, Yeonjin left the younger to dress up. She walked towards the monitor, where the pictures were widely shown, as the staff let her check alone.

Yeonjin was humming in satisfaction as she checked all the individual pictures, and when it came to the dominant alpha's part, she paused for a second to stare at it longer. It was very uncalled for, and she didn't know why she began checking his pictures longer than Yizhuo's.

Her mind just went blank for a second—not until someone blew air on her ear, making her flinch and snap in the direction of the culprit.

"That's not fun." Yeonjin clicked her tongue, while the dominant alpha only chuckled.

"You've been there long. Is it still for work, or are you purposely staring at my pictures?"

She scoffed. "You're so full of yourself."

"Oh, come on, Miss CEO, I'm here. You can stare at me for as long as you want."

"Are you flirting with me?"

"I take my chances." Jeno grinned and leaned close to her ear. "You've been ignoring me ever since you got here. You know how much I hate to be ignored."

Yeonjin was about to retort when he felt the male's hand creeping up her waist. He then pulled her closer to him, making her back glued to his body. She elbowed his rib, but his free hand only gripped the other side of her waist—now he is completely putting her in place.

"Jeno, we're at work," she warned, as her eyes flickered everywhere to see if anyone was looking at them.

"You're testing me, omega," he whispered. "Let's meet at your office at break time."

Jeno let go of her and walked away after saying that. When he was at a distance, Yeonjin finally exhaled the air that she'd been holding on to. She fanned herself, feeling hot all of a sudden. When her eyes found the dominant alpha who was conversing with his manager, she loudly cursed him in her mind.

That fucker really knows how to test her patience. Even at work, really? Then Yeonjin remembered what he said in the end.

Meet at my office? Her blood runs cold. Don't tell me.