My First Milestone

"So how was training?" Mark asked in the car.

I looked out the passenger window with a bashful smile, "Good," I answered.

"Did Sunny give you any trouble?" He asked. I looked over at him still smiling, "There were a couple hiccups, but I think our bond got even stronger." I said.

Mark glanced at me and smiled back, "That's good." He replied and looked back at the road.

I looked at the road as well, this was awkward as hell! It was like there was this unspoken tension between us after what he said last night... I swallowed my thoughts and pulled out my phone to check on my channel and I gasped, "Woah..".

"What?" Mark asked confused but kept his eyes on the road because there were lots of cars.

"My channel just reached 100k..." I said shocked.

Mark couldn't help but look at me in shock, "Already!? That's gotta be some kind of record.." He said surprised.

I laughed in awe, "This is amazing! I have to do something crazy to celebrate! Something big!" I said in thought, "maybe i'll get a ballpit or do Five nights at freddies in real life! Or-"

"Do you want to collab?" Mark asked suddenly. I looked over at him with wide eyes, "Seriously?" my jaw was on the floor. Mark stopped in traffic and looked back at me excitedly, "I'm serious! I think my fans would love you." he said. I could feel my heart jump out of my chest and I chuckled, "And I'm sure my fans already love you!" I giggled.

"So is that a yes?" Mark asked grinning.

"Totally! Yes!" I whooped "What should the collab be?" I asked.

"I have an idea..." Mark said.

We got back to his house and i skipped inside and my mood was immediately ruined when Tasha was there to greet me.

"Oh it's you, I had hoped you died." Tasha sneered.

"It's good to see you too, Tasha." I rolled my eyes walking past her into the kitchen. Chica was there and she looked antsy. "Did you walk Chica?" I asked. Tasha scoffed, "Duh what girlfriend would i be if i hadn't?" She frowned while looking at her nails. I narrowed my eyes unconvinced when Mark finally came into the house.

"Pookie-bear!" She cooed wrapping her arms around him, i felt like vomiting. Mark hugged her back and shared a brief kiss that made me leave the room. I had other things to do than to watch those two share saliva!

I ran up to my room and opened up Marks laptop that he gave me. Yup, 100k! I giggled to myself excitedly and thought about what Mark and I could do for our collab. I looked at my steam account and wondered, perhaps The Forest? A horror game would be fun!

There was a knock on the door and Mark came in, "Hey, so, collab?" He said and i nodded, "I was thinking we could play The Forest" I suggested. Mark smiled, "Good idea, I know how to play it so i'll be able to protect you." He said and i lifted an eyebrow coyly, "I think it'll be me saving you!" She argued. Mark chuckled, "You wanna bet?" he propositioned and i crossed my arms, "Lets save some of this banter for the actual video, hm?" I joked. Mark nodded and left and i got ready to set up for the video.

I showered and fixed my hair, as well as applying some eyeliner and blush and a little bit of lipstick and I was ready for the video. Mark set up a skype call so we could talk and we were ready to record.

"You ready?" He asked.

I took a deep breath, this was it, my dream of collabing with Mark was coming true. "Ready." I smiled. We both began to record.

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and I'm here with a special guest. Some of you might know her she's just reached 100k subscribers! It's..." He did a drum roll,

"Jeanie in a bottle~" I sang and then laughed after, "Hey guys and gals and non binary friends!" I winked to the camera and gave a wave.

"What are we playing today Jean?" Mark asked setting up the video.

"We are playing The Forest! Ooo!" I said like I was a ghost earning a laugh from Mark.

We started off the game gaining supplies but eventually we were starting to be targetted by the creatures of the forest.

"Did you hear that?" I said scared.

"What?" Mark asked.

Suddenly a monster was chasing after me and I screamed running away, "Sugar Honey Ice Tea!!" I yelled as it continued to chase after me. Mark laughed hysterically until the monster began chasing him too and he started to scream as well.

"Not so funny now is it!?" I laughed but stopped laughing when the monster swiped me and i lost health. I screamed again and began to sing, "Go away bad man Go away!! I want to live to see another day!!" and Mark laughed harder.

Finally we reached the end of the video and It was time for my intro. "Well guys i hope you enjoyed that, this is Jeanie in a bottle-" "-And Markie in a bottle," Mark added with a cheeky smile, "out!" We both said in unison and both did a fake mic drop and then ended our videos.

Mark rushed to my room smiling, "That was great Jean! I think the fans will really love it!" he said.

I chuckled excitedly, "I think so too! I have to edit it now but I'll see you downstairs for dinner later?" I asked and Mark nodded and he went to go edit his video too.

I edited my video as quickly as I could and then posted it at the same time as Markiplier. I hope the fans like it.. I thought taking a deep breath and stepping away, I'll have to see later cus right now I was hungry!