A bit of Movie Magic

authors note! Squeee!! (>人<) it's been so so so long you guys! If you didnt know, i have been on holiday! So i haven't had time to write anything (>ლ) but your jeanie in a bottle is back to bring you Mark E Fischbach content! brace yourselves.. it's going to be a long one!

We got back and they were still arguing but then Markiplier pulled out two boxes of pizza and they all kneeled down before him drooling for some amazing pizza pie,

"Who is ready to sleepover!" I asked and got a very rowdy response from all of them.

"I shotgun the first movie!" Sean yelled in his Irish accent.

"You can't shotgun movies that's only for front seats!" Wade argued

"Well I shotgun the seat closest to the tv!" Sean smiled smug and Bob and Wade rolled their eyes. Looks like they're all getting along again!

I sat next to mark and Bob on the sofa, we had made a pillow fort with bedsheets strung up above us so it was like we were in a tent indoors. Sean picked Hot fuzz which is a British movie called the corneto trilogy. It was pretty fun! A bit gory for my taste.. then it was my turn..

"I dunno guys I'm not really used to choosing things for myself.. Wade! How about you pick next?" I asked embarrassed. What if they hated the movie?

"No no you're the guest of honor at this sleepover it's your turn to pick next!" Wade smiled friendly and I pushed my hair back shyly,

"Oh-okay.. um.. I guess.. do you guys have.. um.. any.. barbie movies?" I asked tensely. I had a huuuge soft spot for barbie movies. I watched barbie out of context videos alll the time on youtube my favorite video being from barbie and the magic Pegasus.

Markiplier looked confused at me and then looked back at his dvd shelf, "sorry Jean, don't think I do!" He said honestly.

I was mortified.

I was just about ready to cry that was so embarrassing!

I clenched my hands to my trousers and gritted my teeth so I wouldn't scream in shame, "then.. I guess.. the mummy?" I asked, it was my second favorite movie.

"Yup we have the mummy!" Sean said pulling it out from the dvd shelf and putting it in the dvd player.

We watched the mummy and then we watched the lego movie, one of Mark's favorites cause he's totally just like the main character! I kept nudging him every time emmet did something funny and i would whisper, "Sounds like you!" Markiplier seemed flattered.

Then everyone was tired and i yawned ready to sleep but Sean like the energetic bean he is had other plans. "Lets play spin the bottle!"

"But sean, we're mostly dudes" Pointed Bob earning a laugh from Wade and I.

Aw what's the harm ingiving your laddies a little smooch?" Sean laughed and placed the beer bottle he had been drinking from on the floor.

"It was my idea so i go first!"

Sean spinned the bottle enthusiastically and of course, by some freak act of nature, the bottle landed on me.

"Well come on then, newbie! Give jack a kiss!" He said jovialy and started crawling over to me.

I rolled my eyes, "I guess i have no choice!" i laughed and got ready to meet Sean in the middle of the circle when Mark held a hand out blocking us.

I looked at him curious and he looked surprised at what he just did.

"Uhh um I'm sure there has to be a better game to play that doesnt involve kissing my new roommate!" He said. Was that really the reason?

"Well... Lets play truth or dare next!" Sean clapped. "Mark! Truth.. Or DARE??" He asked and he flushed bright red.