late night pep talk

authors note! Thank you for 70 views! We're almost at 100 we can do it! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

I walked back over to the group who were pillowfighting on the floor of the living room and I giggled at how silly they were. Mark saw me and smiled, "Hey, I saved you a spot!" He smiled brightly. I came over and stopped, I would be sleeping right next to Mark!

"Ummm..." I said dazed. I would be sleeping right next to my crush!

Mark saw my apprehention and looked at me concerned, "Something wrong?" he asked and i quickly shook my head no, "No no everythings fine! Thank you." I said and Mark returned to his usual bright grin. I sat down next to him and wiggled my butt on the floor getting comfy,

"I sure am glad this floor is carpeted!" I laughed making Mark laugh too.

"Yea, wouldn't want a flat ass in the morning, what would my fans think?" He joked and I couldnt help but laugh harder.

Bob and wade exchanged smirking looks at eachother and i glared at them until they looked away and of course jack was oblivious.

I laid down and... this pillow was giving me zero support.. "Um.. do you have an extra pillow?" I asked looked over at mark and he looked around andthen we both looked at his pile. He has THREE! I looked up at him with a look that said, 'rlly?' and he chuckled embarrassed,

"I was just warming this up for you, heh.. Heh.." He smiled and handed me one of his pillows. Well it was definitely warm! I ran my hand across the soft fabric,

"Thank you Mark." I smiled patting his arm and then laying back down now with more support. As i nestled my face in the pillow i began to notice something.. The pillow, it smelled like Mark. I smelled it deeper, the cologne stirring imagery in my head of me nuzzling into his shirt rather than his pillow, deep in an embrace as we share one blanket, but i was torn from my fantasy when Mark booped my nose.

"Hey there sleepy head." He winked.

I blushed and hid my cheeks under my blanket pulling it up to my face "Mark!" I said in an annoyed voice and he chuckled softly.

"I finally got the boys to shut their traps, looks like you really wanted to sleep so now you have some peace and quiet." He said turning off the light. we were only illuminated by the blue of the night sky.

"Thank you.." I blushed harder. Could this man stop being so thoughtful for once so i can stop wishing he was my boyfriend!?

"So how are you feeling? Did you enjoy your first day in your new home?" Mark asked snuggling into his blankets.

"My new home?" I repeated.

"Well, yea! I think you've proved yourself to be apart of the youtuber fam when you became best buds with Wade and Bob! And even then, I've already said that you were like family to me and families don't leave people without a home." He brushed a hair out of his eye. "Plus... you make this place more lively. It's actually kind of lonely being out here by myself. But ahah, I guess you had it worse huh? So I shouldn't complain!"

I was so touched by what he said that a tear rolled down my cheek as i smiled, Mark smiled back and wiped the tear off with his thumb, lingering on my face for two seconds longer than he could have and then finally he pulled away yawning.

"Well, Goodnight everyone!" Mark called and then smiled at you one last time,

"Goodnight, Mark" I whispered back before drifting off into sweet slumber.