I can heal you

authors note! wuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this chapter is so long ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) longest one yet! 

Her eyes widened. O.M.G. How did she not realise it before??! Sure, she recognised his deep suave voice. But she thought, heck maybe loads of dudes have that sort of voice since she didn't go out much (being with horses and all). Most definitely, she couldn't figure out who he was due to the horrible large black eye he had gotten from falling off his horse, but now... with the red streak it all made sense.

Jean's POV:

"You're... you're Mark FISCHBACH? THE MARK FISCHBACH?"

He was too stunned to speak. "Um... yeah?"

"I love watching your videos! I think your videos are so original and it's just nice to look at them after a long hard day of work."

He grinned. "Really?" I punched him playfully. "Uh, YEAH. And your prop hunt series? I think it's the- oh crap, your black eye! I forgot, wait right here." I ran off back to the stables, making sure he didn't see me duck into the stables and grabbed a cooling leg compressor (the ones we use for the horses hehe). Looking to make sure he wasn't looking my way I walked back over to him, and handed him the compressor. "Here, it's for your eye," I say. He looks at it unconvinced, "Has this been on a horse..?" He asked, concerned.

I huff in mock annoyance. "We don't have that much luxury here Mark," I joke. He once again looks back at the compressor. Tentatively, he puts it to his eye and breathes a sigh of relief. "Actually, that does feel much better. Thanks." He looks at me warmly from his one open eye. I blush and look away. "Yeah no problemo," I reply.

"Anyways, what's a youtuber like you doing up here?" I ask. He tucks his helmet underneath his arm as we walk back to the stables.

The sun is just setting and the breeze is cool from the californian coastal winds. I can smell the scent of horses and hay from the stables a ways down from us. "I've got a show coming up," he answers, "I usually come to practice in my free time on the other farm but I met a girl during my last show who recommended me this place and it's closer to home so, here i am." My eyes widen in excitement.

So Mark likes to participate in horse shows huh.

"Wow! You ride- You do shows??" I stumble over my words due to pure excitement.

Mark rubbed the back of his neck shyly, "Yea, it's always been a passion of mine.. I''m not the greatest yet, but I've been competing for about 5 months now." he admitted.

I squealed and hopped on my tippy toes, "Mark Edward Fishback COMPETES!" I fangirled making markiplier chuckle.

"What do you specialise!? Racing? No not with your stocky horse.. Jumping? Oh i love jumping!! Orr OH OH BARREL RACING?" "Umm actually.. Dressage.." He said interrupting me.

I fell silent. "Oh." I couldnt not act disappointed. Dressage isnt my strongsuit, to say the least. I just dont get it!

"What, not much of a dancer?" Mark asked smirking at me. I got butterflies in my stomach from his coy gaze but i shook those feelings away.

"It's.. just not my style of riding.. I guess im not snooty enough to understand.." I smiled awkwardly and hunched my shoulders like i do when im uncomfortable.

"Not snooty enough? I dunno this place seems mighty snooty to me.. What horse do you ride?" He asked and i froze.

Oh no. He thinks im a rider.

"UMM ehe, you know... just your average horse.. Nothing fancy, ehehe..he.." I giggled under pressure.

Mark looked at me weirdly but didnt question further, THANK GOD!! "Yea.. i didnt go for a fancy horse either. My girl Freddy here was a rescue from my local shelter. Although I'll be honest.. I didnt know there were fancy breeds for these kinds of things.. But i dont regret getting her for a single second."

"She really is a beautiful horse, I'd say she were part friesian part draft horse. They're a dutch breed, i would know because my mum was half dutch and would take me to holland every summer so i wouldnt forget my dutch roots." i said reminiscing.

"You're pretty interesting, you know that?" mark smiled putting a hand on my knee.

"Pshh not as interesting as you! There's a reason why you have over 10 million subscribers!" i gushed making Markiplier go red.

"Thaaat reminds me..." He started looking sheepish, "Could you.. Not tell anyone about this? This is sort of my secret hobby.." He said.

I leaned my head confused, "Why would you want to keep this a secret? It's awesome that you're a little country like me!" I giggled at the last part.

"Riding is like an escape from me. An escape from all the pressure of being a celebrity. When I ride I'm no longer big shot Markiplier, I'm rookie William Afton, hehe.. That's my alius.." Mark explained.

"Your secret is safe with me, Mark." I smiled warmly placing my own hand on his knee, my other hand still carefully placed over his eye with the cooling pack.

"Thank you, wait, stupid me! I never asked for your name! I feel like a jackass!" Mark seethed softly bumping himself in the head.

I laughed and shook my head, "It's okay! You have an excuse you almost died!" I joked darkly. "But, if you must know, my name is Jean." I said finally introducing myself. "Jean Wilder."

"Jean Wilder.. Pretty name.." He smiled back.