Mark's crisis

Marks POV

"Will, I'm hungry!!" Tasha yelled from downstairs.

I winced but let out a chuckle, "I'll take us out somewhere nice soon! I just gotta call a friend real quick!" I replied back.

"Ugh do you not love me!?" She yelled back and i shook my head. She's joking.. I thought to myself and opened my laptop.

I booted up skype and called Bob, anxioustly waiting for him to answer.

"Hi Mark" Bob said answering.

"Bob! It's been too long." I smiled, my mood was so much better already.

"So, how have you been? I've been trying to call you for days." Bob asked and i rubbed my neck sheepishly.

"Been busy, sorry.." I half-lied, tapping my finger nervously on my desk.

"So.. how are you and jeaan?" Bob asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hm? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You guys are finally dating right?" He grinned but his smile dropped when he saw my confused face.

"You know.. After she told you that she knows the steak night was a date?" Bob said trying to jog some kind of memory.

"What." I said stunned.

"Did.. did she not tell you?" Bob asked after a pause.

"Tell me what??" I asked, my heart started beating faster the more i realised.

"Oh no I've done it again." Bob said putting his head in his hands and laughed.

"Done what Bob done what!?" I asked my mind was foggy and i felt dizzy.

"I may have told her by accident that steak night was a date.." Bob said with a guilty smirk.

The room started spinning and i was left speechless.

"So.. im guessing you guys.. Arent dating?" Bob asked.

"I'm.. Dating Tasha.." I said with a dry mouth.

I'm dating Tasha.. I let Tasha move in. Jean knows i liked her, she knows about the date, she liked me too and I went and started dating TASHA. This is fine. This is fine. This is fine.

"Good talk Bob" I said staring off into space and closing my laptop screen. I calmly stood up and turned around and started rolling around on the floor.

"THIS IS NOT FIINE!!" I screamed into a pillow that had fallen on the floor.

I sat up and smoothed my hair down so it wasnt sticking up. I wanted to puke.

I still like Tasha. Maybe even love- no no it's too early for that. I still like Tasha, that hasnt changed, right? No that would be shallow! Tasha is fun, yes she's fun! A little mean- no she's just sarcastic! I dont like Jean, not anymore! That moment has passed.

I sat there my face getting hotter and hotter until i couldnt hold it in any longer and fell back on the floor.

I LIKE JEAN.

"Crap." I groaned.