Mystery guest?

The last place we went to was the sweet shop, "I thought you might like something sweet to eat when bob and wade come over. Dont worry, i have lots of snacks and im making nachos for the big night." He winked.

I smiled and picked out my favourite sweets, rainbow belts and chocolate raisins, they also had takis too! My favourite chips.

"Takis?" Mark enquired.

"Dont worry, they're the bomb!" I grinned and then we went home.

I showered and put on my new clothes.

I looked at myself in the mirror by the door and finally tok myself in. I was a 5"6 quarter indonesian quarter dutch quarter english quarter american 19 year old women with medium long  straight sunbleached brown hair tied up in a long ponytail with a skinny malnurished frame and startling hazel green eyes, freckles all over my nose and cheaks and a scar on the side of my right jaw. I would have more muscle on me if i weren't starved from all the hay bales i would have to carry around, i looked at my clear skin and unplucked eyebrows and sighed, i was ugly. I could just about cry, i havent seen myself in the mirror in 2 years and this is who i've become? I sighed and let down my still wet hair and went into the living room where bob wade and... JACKSEPTICEYE?????

Authors note! You betcha I'd add everyone's favourite jackaboy!