Heart to Heart with Bob

I dropped the leftover smoothie that i had and ran back into Marks room almost about to cry. This was all too much. Jackspeticeye was my second hero and he was right there and he saw my wet hair! I was hyperventilating when i heard a knock on the door. I opened it still sitting on the floor against the wall expecting to see Mark but instead it was Bob!

"Muyskerm!" I gasped shocked.

"Please, you can call me Bob, a friend of Marks is a friend of mine.." He said friendly and sat down sat to me.

After some silence he looked at me smiling, "Meeting new people is scary, yea?" He said and i nodded and wiped my snotty nose from crying.

"What if you guys dont like me?" I asked sadly.

Bob patted my shoulder, "Hey, you're great and you're funny, Mark told us all about you! You seem really cool I'd love to have you on my prop hunt team." He joked jovily and i smiled shyly.

"Thanks Bob.." I said and a happy tear rolled down my cheek. "You really know how to calm me down." I said and Bob puffed out his chest.

We sat there and i deep breathedly until i was ready to get up but before i moved Bob spoke up again,

"You like Mark, dont you?" Bob asked with a glint in his glasses.

I shot up offended, "WHAT! NO I DONT! WHY WOULD YU EVEN! WHAT! NO!" I yelled in a whispered tone so th others outside couldnt hear.

Bob looked at me unconvinced and crossed his arms waiting for my denial to end.

It ended right about now.

"...... I guess he's kind of cute. WATEVER guhhh, it's not like i like like him.. Ok maybe I think about him sometimes in a.. Sort of.. romantic way but... ok FINE. Maybe i do like him.." I finally admitted it.

Bob nodded and didnt make fun of me. I was thankful for that.

He got up and started to open the door,

"I think you too would be good together, and between to you and me.." He bent own and put a hand to the side of his mouth redying himself to whisper, "I think he likes you to." He smirked and straightened up again and opened the door,

"Come on, if we're in here any longer they might think we're kissing!" He laughed and quickly got up following him out to see the others waiting for me, including Markiplier who was now back and holding groceries, so thats where he went! I thought.

"Hey Jean! I see you've met Bob already!" Mark smiled and i looked at Bob who nodded at me knowingly and i blushed.

"Hi, I'm Wade." Wade waved at me and i waved back.

"And I'm Sean! But you can call me Jack if you like me from youtube!" He smiled a dashing smile.

I went over to the kitchen to get water and Mark followed me putting down the bags, "Hey are you OK? Your eyes are a little red, was i really gone for that long?" He lightheartedly asked and i shrugged to make him feel better.

"Anyway i was gone because i was getting ingredients for nachos!" He said dramatically dumping all the ingredients on the counter. I gasped and my mouth was already watering, "i LOVE nacho!" I squealed jumping in the air.

"Awesome, hey Bob, Wade, wanna help me with this?" He asked and they both got up and helped him make nachos while i sat next to sean who talked to me about his upcoming youtube video. He wasnt asscary as i thought he would be!

Eventually the rest came back and we played uno and mario kart and then keep talking and nobody explodes which I was a pro at which i cant say the same for the others who were all screaming when it was their turn to talk.

Soon it was the end of the day and as they were all leaving Sean stopped them all and asked, "Why stop the night here? Why not have a sleepover!" He asked and Mark went , "That's a great idea! I'll get the blankets!".

authors note! Sorry for the late upload! (• ε •) its time for more horsey content next chapter!