Is this my Destiny?

Authors note! I am on a roll with chapters! Tell me what you'd like to happen below!

It was night time and i had settled down in my camping cot for another cold night alone. I took out my phone and connected it to the yard wifi and checked Markipliers channel like i usually do and Lo and Behold a new video was uploaded.

I squealed a little and clicked on it. It was an indie game playthrough with his webcam on. Looked like his black eye had finally gone down. But the longer i watched the more of today came back to me. The more it dawned on me. I met Markiplier. I HUGGED Markiplier. I nursed his wounds I-....

I got to connect with a real horse. I feel like something has awoken in me. This is meant to be my life. With horses. What i'd give to have my own horse again.

I finished watching the video and i laughed several times throughout. I tucked myself in and drifted to sleep.

And then i was very RUDELY interrupted by every womans nightmare. My period started.

"Nono no! But it's a week early!" I cursed. I quickly rummaged through my bag of toiletries and came up with nothing. "Shit!" I groaned and threw my bag back to the floor. I grabbed my wallet and checked to see if i had enough. Phew, a crisp $100 bill. That's right, i was paid yesterday.

I prayed the kiosk would have change at this time of night, 4am.

I got dressed in my usual casual attire (leggings, a grey tank top and flannel shirt, topped with my old markiplier hoodie, my mum had bought it for me) and set out in the night. I overestimated my toughness, it was freeezing outside! I toughed through it though and started walking. It was still pitch black outside but thankfully i had my phone to use as a light source until i got to roads with streetlamps.

Before i could get to my destination, something crazy happened. I lifted my head after i heard the sound of commotion. It sounded like men arguing and then, a familiar sound. A horse. It sounded distressed as all hell and i rushed over to get a closer look. In front of me were a group of men pulling at the lead of a panicking horse. It was bucking and rearing and trying its hardest to get free from its captors but it was no use, there were too many ropes strewn around it.

My heart sank and i ran over yelling for the men to stop. "What are you doing to this poor horse?!" I demanded answers angrily.

One man looked me up and down focusing on my jumper and then scoffed, "Get lost kid, before you get hurt. This is a dangerous animal we're dealing with." He sneered with an english accent and then pulled at his rope.

I balled my fists angrily not backing down, "What purpose do you have torturing this poor boy?" I asked close to tears.

"Kicked off the race track he was, he was too skittish and couldn't even get past his box." The british man explained and then he yelled at the horse who was still struggling. I looked at the horse, it was a dappled grey, extremely dappled to be exact.

This was just a baby!

"He's barely even grown of course he's terrified!" I yelled and the men all complained to eachother.

"Whatever, look young or not if no one wants him he's gettin grinded." The man explained tapping the sign next to him. It was a sign that read 'warf dog food factory'.

I frowned, warf.. Sounds like warfstache.. Must be evil.. I thought to myself. I cant let this horse be turned into dog food, I have to do something!

"Stop! Can't I.. Can't i buy him from you?" I asked taking out my wallet.

The man perked up a brow at that and called his men to stop trying to get the horse through the gate.

"I- I have $100! Is that enough?" I begged taking out my wallet and holding out the crisp $100 bill.

The man looked at his group and nodded at them, then looked at me smug and took the bill,

"You have yourself a deal. A little lady like you should have no problem getting this thing home, am i right men?" He cackled with his friends.

I ignored them and rushed to the horse who was now completely loose and was still rearing in my face. The men started walking away and i got to work shushing the dapple boy in front of me.

"It's okay boy, you're safe with me now! No bad men will harm you again." I said soothingly. The stallion let out little worried whinies but finally it calmed to a gentle tippy tap on the concrete sidewalk.

"You're with me now. I wont let anything happen to you." I smiled holding out my hand and stroking his soft nose. He let out a grateful snort and walked closer to me embracing my affection.

"Are you some kind of witch?" A man from before asked in astonishment clutching onto his flatcap since he was just metaphorically blown away.

I rolled my eyes and held onto the horses rope attached to his headcollar and rubbed at his neck in thought.

Now what?