Just a friend treating another friend

Authors note! me and my co-writer thought we'd be a little silly with this one.. (ಥ﹏ಥ) If you noticed the sudden drop in uploads it's because I'm also working on two more fanfictions on this site! Check out our httyd fic and the squidward fic when you can! (although i haven't uploaded any of my chapters for the squidward fic yet.. )  I'm working on it!

Timeskip~

Luckily Mark had not seen the dress yet, i wanted it to be a surprise. I took it out the dryer after washing it and i put it on in my room, it fit perfectly! It was a pearlescent purple strapless long dress with lace at the top wrapping around my arms. I felt like a movie star. I put my hair up into a stylish side bun leaving my fringe to better shape my face and put on some light mascara and i was done.

 I put my hair up into a stylish side bun leaving my fringe to better shape my face and put on some light mascara and i was done

I walked out where Mark was waiting and he was dressed up fancy too. He wore a fitted suit that really showed off his muscles nd he had a fancy white bowtie, of course since if he wore red or black he would just look like Darkiplier.. I chuckled to myself at the thought. That caught his attention and he turned and when he saw me his jaw dropped.

I blushed and pushed back my long fringe out of my face blushing embarrassed

"Jean! You look, well, amazing!" Mark said flabbergasted.

"Really?" I asked shocked. I knew the dress looked good but me?

"Uhh YUHUH!" He said smiling widely, pulling me in for a hug which i gladly accepted and hugged him back tightly.

"Come on we better go before our food gets cold" I said with a playful grin.

"Okay okay whatever you command Princess!" He said bowing and i giggled and followed him to the car. We drove for a while and then pulled up to the fanciest resturant i had ever seen.

"Wow this seems a little too fancy for me and i forgot my wallet!" I joked.

Mark put a hand on the small of my back and guided me towards the entrance laughing as he did. Im not sure what he was laughing about though as my mind was clogged with the feeling of his touch.

My mind was brought back to reality however when he let go and was now talking to a very smart snooty looking waiter.

"Hi yes we have a reservation here under the name fischbach?" Mark said and the waitor looked both of us up and down stopping on Marks brightly coloured hair and said plainly,