A Mans World

Authors note! Hi everybody, the next couple chapters will be in Markimoo's perspective! 

(。◕‿‿◕。) Have an awmazing day! *:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

Mark's POV:

Hello everybody, my name's Markiplier. I've been in the youtuber business for ages and i gotta say i quite like it. I've been at it for 5 five years now. Honestly it was meant to be a good laugh, it was fun to just sit in front of a camera and be myself for once. But hey, who knew from spending all that time studying to be a medical engineering student that I'd end up here? And to be quite fair, I want to keep it that way. Anyways, even though I have a pretty big image online, there's been a particular hobby of mine which I've been keeping on the down low for around five months. Horse dressage was never a hobby I thought I would get into, but when my uncle brought me round his farm to see a few friends show off their appaloosas, I was instantly mesmerised.

Particularly with this one half draft half friesian horse which would quietly watch from the stables. I asked my uncle if anyone owned her and he'd told me that her owner hadn't come back from his trip to Cancun. A week later, his wife notified my uncle saying her husband had been hospitalised and could no longer own the horse. As inappropriate as it was I perked up at that and for the next few days persuaded my uncle to sell me the horse so that I could get into dressage.

"Aren't you a bit to er..." he looked me up and down from underneath his brimmed hat, "stocky for dressage? I wouldn't say you're the sort of people they attract. Plus don't you have that whole youtube thing that you're doing? Won't people recognise you?"

I grinned. "Nope, already got an alias and everything." I put a thumb to my chest, "I go by William Afton now."

My uncles sighed. "Well, sure. If you think you know what you're doing."

That day (besides me starting my youtube career of course) was probably one of the best days of my life. I took ownership of Freddy - her name was now Freddy as I thought it suited her since she lurked around in the shadows a lot and was basically as black as night - and started my newly-found passion of horse dressage. I may have been the luckiest rider alive because as it turns out, the owner before me had participated in a lot of championships, and so Freddy was not new to the concept. After a few months, I'd realised it was as if she was training me to be up to par with her!

After five months of participating in a few local tournaments, I had gotten quite a name for myself as William Afton, though was not famous enough to be recongised by anyone who follows me. The purple stark clothing and the helmet hiding my red hair also helped in concealing my identity.

Authors note! Emmas friend is being really uptight about her new free cover. I'm sorry for doing you a favor! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  Making these covers is a l o t of hard work i feel so used..