Mark's POV

Jean and I were walking back when I saw Tasha arriving at the stables. I stopped Jean and told her to hide so Tasha wouldn't find out about Sunday.

"Hi, Tasha! How are you?" I asked waving and walking up to her with my horse Freddy by my side.

"O M GEE!! Will!!" Tasha squealed which hurt my ears and she hugged me tight knocking all the air out of my body.

"I'm gonna need my lungs later, thanks!" I laughed attempting to softly tell her to let go.

She let go and said, "I was hoping you were here I couldn't stop thinking about our little chat earlier and I just wanted to see you again!" She said winking.

'Wow, I don't know why Jean doesn't like her she's actually pretty sweet,' I thought to myself.

"I actually would like to talk to you too Tasha!" I said in thought.

Tasha's eyes lit up and she moved closer to me, "Do tell, Cowboy~" She said with a deeper than normal voice.

"You're a woman so I thought I should get a woman's opinion.." I started and Tasha looked confused.

"Carry on,?" She said sounding hesitant.

"There's this girl that I think I have a crush on and I have no clue how to ask her out.." I said shyly and looked behind me making sure Jean couldn't hear.

Tasha looked over after I did and I hoped that she didn't see Jean. Her expression shifted from friendly to... Something else.

"I see what's going on here. You like the stable girl, don't you?" SHe asked and I blushed at her forwardness.

"How did you??" i asked confused and she put a finger to my lips shushing me.

"You know what I'd want a man to do?" she asked.

"What?" I replied interested.

She got even closer this time and put a hand on my chest which I found a little weird.

"I'd want him to hold me close, look me in the eye," She said, but her eyes kept shifting to something behind me.

"And KISS me," She said and then kissed me! My eyes widened from shock and disgust and I pulled away as quickly as I could. I looked at her angrily and then looked behind me and saw that Jean had seen the whole thing.

"Jean!" I said worried and she ran off behind the stables.

I looked back at Tasha angrily and she now had a look of shock and sadness, "Will, I'm so sorry!" She said but I had more important things to deal with now!

I turned around again and Jean was on her horse and galloping away! I knew exactly where she was going, the trail where we first met.

"Who's the chick with the skinny horse?" Tasha asked seeing it too.

I rolled my eyes and got back on Freddy.

"Come on, Freddy, We have to go," I said kicking at her flank and she whinnied and ran off towards Jean and Sunday.

"Hey!! Come back!! WILL!!" Tasha yelled but I didn't care.

Authors note! SCREW YOU TASHA!