The beach episode

Jean had reluctantly gotten out of the house to spend a day with tasha and mark at the beach. It had originally been Jean's idea to go, but after asking if she and mark wanted to go ALONE (she was really hoping to reconcile her friendship with mark), Tasha had butted in and coaxed poor mark into having the three of them have a beach day.

She almost gagged in the car at the thought of it as they all sat in the car. Mark driving, tasha at the front and jean at the back. Mark looked into the rearview mirror, smiling awkwardly but sympathetically. "We might actually be able to get some rocky road ice cream this time around," mark piped up. Jean smiled at this but then sunk back into her seat as tasha giggled. "Ooh that sounds fun! Its like a little cone of trail mix. Perfect for a bumpkin girl with stable hand experience." Jean didnt need to see her to feel her nasty face sneering at her. "Personally, i like strawberry. But Will knows that don't you Willipoo?" She cooed, putting her hand on his thigh. Jean almost lost it. Mark laughed warmly and jean wanted to melt into a puddle then and there. Mark was laughing for Tasha? That is so unfair, she is such a biotch!

The rest of the car ride was tasha talking about her favorite perfumes as katy perry blasted on the radio (tashas favorite singer). Only when the beach was visible over the sand dunes did jean bolt up in her seat. Finally! Jean couldnt be happier to bolt out of the cardoor and away from tasha as she stripped out of her garments. Underneath, jean was wearing a cute blue bikini she had bought for herself with little sequins on the rim. She really liked it but compared to tasha, who started stripping, she felt underdressed.

The other girl wore a sheer white one piece swimsuit with a diamond hole cut out for her boobs and stomach. Ribbons enlaced themselves around her thin neck and she had a corset-like trimming in the back. "Who's ready to get their beach ooooon?" She yelled in a nauseating high pitched shrill. Jean rolled her eyes and walked up to Mark, who was already in swimming trunks. He was holding swimming goggles.

"Sooo, what are you gonna do then?" She asked tentatively. Marks eyes crinkled softly, gesturing to the goggles and opened his mouth when he heard tasha yell him over. Instantly, his face fell and he spoke monotonously. "I am going to suntan. What a day it is for suntanning." He went back to normal for a sec. "See you later jean?" He said.

Jean wilted. "Yeah... See you." She walked away from the two and started skimming rocks on the sea. It was very calm jean noticed. She could skim rocks pretty far too. She sat there for a while, with the towel over her body to stop herself from burning (she did have spa sunscreen on but Jean had super sensitive skin!). At some point, a figure of a tall man appeared on the sand beside her. She spun around excitedly. "Mark!"

It was Wade.

"Oh... Wade! Wh.... what are you doing here"

"Same as you guys, im just out here enjoying myself." He grinned. "Pretty coincidental huh?"

Jean slumped over. "Yeah, i guess so..." Wade noticed her stature and plopped beside her in the sand. "Mind if I join you?"

Jean chuckled soulessly. "Youve already decided that spot is yours so sure. The pleasures all mine."

"Cool."

He dug his feet into the sand and whistled.

"Whys mark with that hoe?"

Jean gasped. "Wade! You cant say that."

Wade clenched his fist. "I know, but it makes me so upset!" He started trembling and jean put a hand on his shaking fist. "I appreciate the sympathy wade. Sometimes, things just dont go your way..."

Instantly a tear trickled down jeans face and wade got concerned.

"Aw jean dont cry! Aw man, jean! Aw geez..."

He was at a loss at what to do as he unclenched his fist and hugged jean. "There there... Its okay...."

Jean sobbed. "Is it really? I lost the love of my life and now have to live with him and his girlfriend! This is so unfair wade, she is so MEAN." Jean weeped more as Wade shushed her.

"You know what, i dont think itll last long," he admitted.

Jean stopped crying. "...you think?"

Wade guffawed, "uh judging by the person hes dating, obviously!" His tone turned soft and he smiled at jean. "Just give it some time. He'll come to his senses. And if not, then ill unfriend him," he laughed. Jean also laughed at this.

"As if! You, bob and mark are like besties! Nothing gets between the youtube trio!"

"Haha, yeah!"

"..."

"Wanna go for a splash in nature's pool?"

"Yeah, i think i do.".