Mcdonald break (=っ◕ェ◕=)っ(⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

We stepped out my car and I heard Jean silently gasp. I laughed sheepishly and put a hand to my  head. "Haha, yeah sorry, this is the only place which is open at this time of day." Jean grabbed me by the face and squished my cheeks. "OMG MCDONALDS??" She had tears in her eyes. I was utterly confused. "Uhh... yes??" 

She sniffled. "I Havant been to a mcDonalds in ages, ahh I miss the smell of hot oil and burgers." She was beaming from ear to ear and I couldn't help but feel a swell in my chest. I smiled, "Hahah well, get whatever you want. It's on me." She wiped her eyes hurriedly, she was already bolting to the door like an excited child at a toy store. 

We ended up buying   a McFlurry (the best kind which is Oreo McFlurry) and happy meal  because Jean wanted to know what toys were in there. Once we got our order, we opened the happy meal and Jean stifled a laugh. I was close to dying. It was a misshapen Mario toy with its arm pumped into the air in a victorious pose. 

"You think it comes with batteries?" I chuckled. Jean giggled and pressed the button on his hat and we both sank into the greasy mcdonalds table as a distorted low-quality yahoO came out the speaker.

Our next stop was to get pads, which was fairly easy. After reaching the nearest supermarket, we also loaded on chips and takis and headed back into the car. 

Opening up a bag of Takis, I munched on their sour-spiciness with glee. "Woahohoho, they never get bad do they?" I commented to myself. Jean was busy ravishiing a bag of Doritos. I sighed. "Well, guess it's time to head back." I started the engine and smiled warmly, "to your new home." 

As we drove back through the Californian countryside (the sun just on the horizon) I looked over at Jean's petite figure, illuminated by the golden glow of the sunrise. She was looking out the window quietly. Tears were welling up in her eyes. To lighten the mood, I put on Imagine Dragons "Radioactive".  Jean perked up a bit. "I love Imagine Dragons," she said. 

"Me too, glad to know we're both people of taste," I joke. Jean giggled, but then got silent again. 

"Thanks once again," she mumbled quietly. 

I remained silent for a bit, keeping my eyes on the road. I scrunched my eyebrows in frustration. How could someone as nice and caring as her be in such a cruel position? My eyes were starting to feel watery the more I thought about it, so I sniffled and spoke up. 

"No problemo," I said. She looked over at me and blinked away her tears. I looked away, blushing. "Also you have Dorito dust on your face."

"What!"

Shortly soon after, we arrived at the house. Its white wooden walls were now glaringly bright against the morning sun and I breathed in the fresh cool air. "Here we are!" I said as I led Jean inside, then guffawed in surprise. The place was a mess. Since when did I last clean this place???? Jean seemed to notice, as she put up her hands and said, "I don't want to feel like I'm intruding. Don't feel any need to like clean or anything."

"Whaaaat, pfff!" I pulled a face. "I should be more tidy anyways Jean don't worry about me please go make yourself at home." I quickly kicked away a dirty shirt underneath the couch. "My room is upstairs." I beamed leading her up to the second floor. "W-what?" Jean started stammering and I stopped, my hand placed on the door to my room.

"Oh, I must've forgotten to tell you! You're staying in my room for the time being. I ah... don't actually have a place for you yet BUT!" I interjected as Jean started to raise her hand in objection, "I have a spare room that's just been used as an office space which you can use. I'll need to convert it into a bed space though sooo for the time being!" I lightly pushed her into my room, breathing a sigh of relief that it was sorta clean. "You stay here," I grinned. 

"But-" 

"No buts!"

Jean blinked, grinning back at me. "'Haha, okay."

"Good! I'll see you in a bit... Take the snacks and pads with you too," I said handing her the grocery bag. I then bolted back downstairs, gritting my teeth. Why was I such a slob??

Arthors's note: Hahah fun facto guys!! Markiplier loves takis (๑>◡<๑) ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻  Also I'm a new collaborator my name's Casey, I'm just here to help Jean, we found Markimoo together. I love Jacksepticeye but Markiplier is super cool too. I will see you guys around. Casey out!!! ✩°。⋆⸜(ू。•ω•。)