Clearing Things Up

Back to Jeans POV~

I rode through the thicket of the trail. Not caring about anything anymore. Sunday was faster than fast. And then without time to react, a fallen log was on the path and I internally shat myself bracing for impact when Sunday, like a pegasus, flew over this trunk like it was nothing,

"Woah!" I yelled shocked while in mid-air and then Sunday landed and I pulled on the reins to see how far we had jumped.

"You didn't tell me you could jump!" I gasped seeing the distance we covered, not to mention the height.

Sunday snorted and shook his head proudly and I hopped off of him now with a little more sense in me. I held him by the reins and led him over to another log by the lake and I sat by it, now remembering why I had run away in the first place.

I was crying my very hardest alone in the woods.

"I thought he liked me!" I cried to Sunny who was now laying next to me.

"Jean!" Mark yelled from deeper in the woods.

I refused to look up and I buried my head in my hands wiping my tears before they could fall.

"Jean! Jean! Oh! There you are!" He said now much closer. I could hear him jump off his horse and run over to me. It was then I finally looked up.

"Oh no! you're crying?" He said frowning and went to hug me but I pushed him away.

"I thought you were my friend and then you go and kiss Tasha? She's been a total bitch to me the whole time I lived in that stupid stable!" I sobbed angrily.

"I'm sorry you have to believe me i didnt know what was happening she kissed me!" Mark said.

"She did?" I asked wiping away my tears.

"Yes! I wouldn't kiss a girl I don't even like!" Mark said.

"So.. who do you like?" I asked curiously. My chest fluttered from the question.

"Someone very special.." Mark smiled.

"Now will you please come back to the stables with me? Come on, do it for wittle ol' Markimoo.." Mark said with his cute baby voice that he does in his videos.

I ugly laughed at his dumb face and rolled my eyes, "OK OK! Just don't do the voice again you know it's my weakness!" I said faking being shot in the chest.

"When we get back how about we go someplace nice?" Mark suggested getting back on his horse.

"Nicer than McDonald's?" I smirked getting on Sunday.

"Much nicer." Mark chuckled.