A new friend approaches

Jeans POV

I closed the door on Mark and stayed there motionless, staring at the door. So many thoughts raced through my head i couldnt keep up.

Did he just confess to me?

No, surely not, I'm overthinking this.

"If i had known.." I repeated to myself in barely a whisper. I held my hands close to my chest, feeling it pulse against my skin.

This was sick, he has a girlfriend. He can't. It's immoral.

But you hate Tasha

Not that much

You despise her

Okay i wish she would fall in a cowpat.. But this is still wrong..

What is?

That all i want at this very moment is for him to open that door and hold me in his arms..

My inner demon and angel spoke and my breath hitched in my throat at these sudden feelings.

Desire.

I shook my head and checked my phone, it had been five minutes of me standing here, he wasn't coming.

I wobbled to my bed and collapsed onto it, covering my head with my pillows. It was time to wallow.

"This sucks." I mumbled through a pillow and turned on my phone again to check the comments of my most recent video.

A familiar username appeared in the mass of comments,

"Airplaneguy!" I gasped and clicked on it.

Airplaneguy1987: It was great seeing you today, you're even prettier in person :)

I giggled at the compliment, he found me cute?

It was then i thought back to how he looked. The memory was hazy as i was in a hurry but i could just about make out the jist of him.

He was taller than Mark, my guess about 6"1, buzzed brown hair, unbelievable jawline, and the deepest blue eyes i have ever laid my own eyes on. Good shoulders too.

I caught myself thinking about him for too long and blushed, there's no way i was crushing, right?

Well it's not like I like Mark anymore, it's okay to like someone else! Wait no i don't like him! He is really nice though.. And he does shows, he could help me.

I went onto his account and decided to message him.

JeanPlaysMusic: Hey, it's Jean! It's so cray cray that we ran into eachother back there! What are the odds?

I sat there in suspense, what is he wont see the message? What if he thinks im a creep!?

Then there was a blip,

Airplaneguy1987: Yea, a one in a million chance, I'd say. I'm glad it happened though. :)

My face heated up again, what was this man doing do me!? Have i been hexxed!?

JeanPlaysMusic: So you're a rider too?

Airplaneguy1987: Have been all my life, you?

I giggled and typed,

JeanPlaysMusic: You should know already if you were a true fan!

Airplaneguy1987: Silly me, perhaps it would be faster if i get to know you as a friend? Maybe over a cup of coffee?

My eyes widened, did he just ask me out??

JeanPlaysMusic: That sounds awesome, how about the Starbucks in town? Around 2?

I waited anxiously for a reply, maybe he was joking, why am i even agreeing to this?

Airplaneguy1987: Nah, i know a good coffee place, the owners grind their own beans. PLus i have an in with the owners so i can get us a discount.

JeanPlaysMusic: Wha! How did you know I like discounts? XD

Airplaneguy1987: I'll see you there then?

JeanPlaysMusic: No i'll see you!

Airplaneguy1987: Godnight, Jean. I'll be counting the minutes until we meet again

I put down my phone and took a deep breath. Am i going on a date!?

No, im dreaming.

I put my phone by my bedside table and closed my eyes, it's time to sleep.