Kids' Expectations

Start from the beginning

"I guess I am the future First Lady," she said in a response. Taraji chuckled. She didn't say anything but that was enough to drive KC crazy. She stormed out.
"I just love how you handle her," Lana said. "yeah well, I'm pretending. I'm dying inside", Taraji admitted. Jack felt so bad for her mother, that he scheduled some time to talk to the President.

Fantasia has always made time for her kids.

She met with Jack at a tennis court. They watched people play. But were both dressed the Part. Fantasia looked sexy in her short skirt, a tight top, and a half cap. Socks and some white sneakers.
After making fun of the players in the field, after laughing so hard...
"So, what did first son need from me today?"
"Mom I know you and Mama are just doing a contract thing. But some somethings really hurt her. KC for one, Mom that girl gotta go"
Jack said. "I know the twins are already hating me for that. She's been disrespectful, I agree, she's gotta go"

"Then what? I mean I already have one sad parent don't want you to be sad as well. Will you find someone mature and understanding, knows her place, and respects my mother?"

"I don't want anyone right now. I'm fine and I'm not sad"

Jack nodded. "I will be fine baby and so will Mama. I will make sure of that"
"Thanks, Mom. Can we play?"

Fantasia checked her wristwatch. "show me what you got" She said getting inside the field. Jack smiled and jogged in too.

After an hour she went back to the whitehouse.

Taraji was in a Skype meeting in the study office.
Fantasia had a conversation and broke up with KC. By conversation, I mean reminding her how she would destroy her if her relationship with Taraji ended up in the tabloid.
She let her keep the necklace. She knew Taraji was not gonna accept it after this morning.

Later...
After a long ass day, Taraji needed some fresh air. She put on warm sweatpants and went to their spot. She sat on the swing and went deep in her thought.
Fantasia startled her. She gasped snapping out of her zone.

"Hey. I wanna apologize for this morning. And yes I opposed everybody. The twins hate me and said they wanna go to New York. Jack and Lana forgave me. Rome understands nothing, not to mention Royalty. Brooks gave me a hard time. But I bought their love. Now I wanna buy your forgiveness, with this... " She pulled paper work.
"what's this?"

"The warehouse. I bought it for you from a new buyer. You can do anything you want with it" Fantasia said. Taraji's jaw dropped.
"Fantasia this is... Thank you. This means a lot. I really was torn apart by the fact that It was gonna be somebody's property and the end of our special spot. I really love this place. Thank you. You giving me hope again. That everything is gonna be okay"

"You are welcome. I broke things off with KC. I mean it was good when I was still making my wife jealous but I didn't want it anymore, infect I realised I don't want a relationship. I am happy when you are in my life. So I'm gonna keep you in my life Taraji. I'm gonna do everything in my power, and it is a lot of power I got... To keep you in my life. You and my kids are everything to me"
Taraji cupped her face. She kissed her softly.
. "we love you too." Taraji said and caught herself.  "I mean they,... They love you not me.. I'm just your friend" Taraji stutted. Fantasia laughed walking back inside.

"damn it! Taraji"

A few weeks later.
Taraji and Fantasia were becoming friends as they call it.
Fantasia had international meetings in China and then in Australia.
He was taking Taraji and the twins with her, the rest were too busy to join. So, it was them, the twins, two nannies, six guards, and Brooks who were traveling on this trip. Halle had her own life outside the white house.