The Make Up Gesture

Start from the beginning

He pushed her away.
"now. What is it gonna be?",
"I'm leaving. I don't have life here if you are not a part of it, take care of my kids. They are happier with Taraji anyway" He admitted it... "I promise I will never harass you guys and if you need help or backup, call the CIA, they will locate me. Have a nice life, Madame President... " He said calling his helicopter guy. They heard a helicopter approaching...

Fantasia lifted her gun. "Baby let's go," she said. Taraji carefully stepped over the men on the ground. "clear this place out, before the cops get here", Fantasia warned him. He nodded. They walked out.

Outside. Brooks was leaning her back on the car, texting.
"done?" she asked. "done," Fantasia said. "Hey, partner!" Brooks said to Taraji. They hugged.
They are in the car. Brooks drove away. She dropped them off before driving home.

Taraji got in the bathroom got out of her clothes and hopped into the shower, a part of her was still upset. Fantasia was downstairs with her kids. The little ones and Josh went to bed.
"So is it over?" Jack asked

"for now yes. Maybe forever if Ken knows what's best for him." Fantasia said.
Jack nodded. "thanks, mom. For protecting us"

"It's my job honey. It is my job, you don't have to thank me for it, I'm happy to do it,"
"Can I get you anything to drink?" he asked.
"no, I need to go upstairs and face the music. I made mummy upset last night and again tonight. I better go beg her forgiveness like my life depends on it, because it kinda does. Good night baby" Fantasia said and went upstairs.

Her wife was getting in bed. She looked at her,
"I don't know where to begin to say I'm sorry 'cause I fucked up. I always fuck up, I'm the queen of fuck ups. But that's why you love me. You love me, Taraji. Baby you love me." Fantasia said that's her gesture of begging.

Taraji looked at her.
"yeah no...I don't think I do anymore"
Fantasia gasped. Taraji laughed. "You jerk!" Fantasia said. Taraji shrugged, "You love me," She said chuckling.
"I do, very much. I love you baby, not Ken, not anyone but you, I'm sorry for acting stupid. Truth is, he's a big part of my life because of the kids, so I act really stupid sometimes. But I learned my lesson and if he ever hurt you again, that's my limit, I'm taking him out myself. I promise" She said.

Taraji growled.
"get in before I change my mind,".
Fantasia smiled and got in bed. They kissed.
. "let's just never mention this ever in our lives. Let's leave it behind us and move on,"
Fantasia nodded and kissed her.

They had rough sex, it was Taraji's anger that motivated it, and she took all her anger into sex.
But it helped, they made up.
. Before they sleep
Paula called for them to check an apology article made by Ken anonymously.

He apologized for everything he said about Taraji and rewrote her amazing resume, called her a role model type, a great mother, and a wonderful future first lady, he ended with. Vote For Barrino and experience a different adventure.

"I can't tell if he is starting to like me or he is just really afraid of you," Taraji said.

"I mean I am pretty scary" Fantasia gloated, Taraji chuckled.
"But I have a feeling I'm not the one who did this, I mean I might have motivated it a little but someone else was way ahead of me"

"but who?" Taraji asked., "Somebody who loves you both. Halle", Fantasia said and called Halle...

Halle: Mom what's up?
Tasia: what did you say to your dad?
Halle: nothing worth repeating but I was trying to show him that mummy made a great life for us, he built a house and put us in it, but Mama T built a home for us, she put us together and raised us with so much love, she gave us a home he couldn't give us. I just knocked some sense into him. Why?
Tasia: whatever you did baby, you did good. Thank you...
Halle: it was my pleasure, Mom. Is Mama okay?
Tasia: she will be. I will make sure of it. Where is your cousin? Is she okay? Tell her we are sorry for all this drama
Halle: are you kidding me? She loved it. She can't stop talking about having her reality show called Life with Chloe. And she's here, we are in Beverly Hills. Her house is better. Oh she says hi
Tasia: I'm glad you too are bonding. Good night babies.

They hung up...

"so it was Halle who knocked sense into Ken?, kids have so much more power than we give them credit for," Taraji said. "I guess. But I saved the day right?" Fantasia said she was desperate for the credit from her wife.

"I was prepared to die, so. No, you didn't do anything impressive"
Taraji said laughing. "you are a jerk tonight. I'm not sleeping in bed with my mean wife" Fantasia said. Taraji giggled. Her phone rang.

She looked at her wife.
"What?"
"unclassified!"
"speaker please"

Taraji placed her call on speaker

Taraji: Kendal...
Ken: hey, I'm almost underground. I will be checking on the kids but I need you to do me a favour. I will send you a key tomorrow. It is a key to my safe deposit box. I have something for Halle's graduation and Josh's 18th birthday. One for Fantasia if she makes president. You will be allowed to access it on specific dates, will you please do that for me...
Taraji: Sure, Ken. I will do that. Take care of yourself...
Ken: thank you. Take care of them for me...
Taraji: it will be a pleasure.

They hung up.

"what the hell! I saved both of you tonight and what's this? You buddies now?" Fantasia snapped...
Taraji looked at her and chuckled. "you want your wife to say thank you for saving her life... Is that what we doing now?"

Fantasia looked down. Taraji lifted her chin. "What's going on with you?"

"I feel like I disappointed you and even that impressive gesture can never erase the disappointment. I'm desperate to hear that you forgive me. Is that so bad?"

Taraji scooted closer.
She took her wife's hands into hers. "You are not wrong baby girl. I'm disappointed in you. But if is any consolation, I forgive you and I love you. Does that make it better?"

"a little bit. How can I make it up to you? Clearly sex didn't do the trick!"

"Sex on our bed didn't do the trick. Maybe if we drive away. Have sex in the backseat of our car. That will do a little something" Taraji said curling her lips. Fantasia looked at her wife and then picked up her car keys from the nightstand.
She pulled her out of bed and out of the bedroom... Taraji stopped. "wait, wait. It's after midnight!"

"Well, I'm not waiting till morning to know if you fully forgave me or not. We doing this tonight" She said.

They snuck out. Got in her car and drove away.
They found a spot. Had sex. Got pulled over.

"License and regi---oh my gosh, it's you. Uhm, do you need an escort home, Ma'am?"
The officer asked. "no, thanks I got it."

"of course, have a great night"
"already.",
Fantasia said getting in her clothes. She got in her driver's seat.
"I'm about to drive the way you hate... Buckle up",

"oh boy!"
Fantasia drove like a maniac. They were home in 5 minutes.
She got out and picked trashcan before she opened the back door for her wife. Taraji puked inside... "yikes, that's unsexy"
Taraji gave her a dead-ass look. "I mean, I love you"
Taraji regrouped her energy and snatched the car keys from her wife
"You lost your driving privileges. I will get you a new driver",

"hey!! I'm your wife. Not your child"
"Exactly. And I'm too young looking to be a ghost or a widow."

Fantasia groaned and got inside the house.
Jack was watching TV.
"baby. It's almost 2 in the morning, what are you doing up?"

"heard your car leaving, I was just waiting till you get home. Well, I'm going to bed" He said leaving.
They looked at each other. "if he's like this I wonder how shaken up the little ones are. We should talk to our kids as soon as tomorrow... Today I mean" Fantasia said. Taraji nodded locking the door.

"You okay? Sex wasn't that good was it?"

"it was, I'm just a little turned around from your reckless driving. Let's just go to bed"

Fantasia realized it would take more than good sex to make it up to her wife.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx