67

I listened to How Villains Are Made by Madalen Duke as I wrote this chapter :)

_________________

I spent longer that I'd ever admit crying in my fathers arms, but eventually stood to my full height. I let the tears dry against my cheeks and advanced on Theodore. He tried to slither away from me but his back hit the wall and a pathetic whimper fell from his lips. His eyes found mine, wild and fearful. I grinned down at him.

I held no wand, but assumed he thought I still had deaths power inside me. It felt good to be feared.

"Bunny?" My father asked. I didn't respond with words but I did look over my shoulder at him. "You've done well, it's over now." My father took a step forward but I couldn't help but laugh.

Over now? I'd killed the Dark Lord sure, but there was a list of people that had let me down. Sure, my father's name had shifted down the list because he was the one that told me about this little decision, but he still lied to me for years. Sometimes a woman just needs a hug from her father as she breaks down.

I raised a hand and he stopped his advancing and his brows furred. "Bunny?" I hang my head and my shoulders drop slightly. They shake as I laugh and when I left my head my smirk shocks him.

"This is far from over, father. It has only just begun" My voice is low and a wicked smile spread across my face as I turned back to face Theodore.

"Please" He begs. Begs! like a fucking miserable brat, not like the Death Eater he aimed to be.

"Say hello to mummy and daddy." I spit through my smile. I left my hand and my wand slides down into my grasp from my sleeve. My smile grew as I raised the tip of my wand and it pressed into Theo's forehead.

He whimpered once more and as the words let my mouth his eyes clenched closed so tight a tear escaped.

"Avada Kadava" My tone was low but my words were strong. The green light swelled and then fizzled out. What?

"Sorry, Princess, but that's enough." Mattheo moved next to me and wrapped his strong arm around my side.

"What-" He stopped my words, his hand wrapped around my chin and lifted my head to meet his gaze. His eyes held that mischievous glint and he smiled, his white teeth sparkled.

He leaned down and his forehead met my own, his hand tightened around my chin and he pulled me into him. His mouth was so warm and soft and I melted into his body.

His tongue licked across my lower lip as he took it into his mouth. I moaned quietly at the sudden change form innocent kiss to passionate make out and he took that small opening of my mouth as an invitation. He slid his tongue into my mouth to taste me. He pulled my body tight against his own and I bent to his will against him.

He pulled back and I fluttered my eyes open to look at him. I hadn't taking his charming face in a while so I took my time. Theodore still gasped against my wand as I drank Mattheo in. His soft, curly, brown hair tickled my forehead, his chocolate brown eyes were staring into mine with so much passion it made my heart swell. He made me forget everything; All my pain.

He slid a hand down my arm and wrapped it around my wand, lowering it as he spoke, "If we kill them all, who would we rule?" His smile twisted from innocence to pure sadistic malice. I smiled back, wider and more twisted than his own.

"Oh Mattheo" I whispered into the breath we shared and his eyes narrowed in excitement.

He turned back to Theodore, leaving my body cold and wanting his against it again. "You step out of line again pretty boy and I'll make sure you regret it!" Mattheo growled his threat through his teeth. Theodore nodded and swallowed.

Mattheo took my hand and led me through the group. They parted, like we were contagious. No one met my eyes and I tilted my head slightly as I took it in. The bowed heads. They all subconsciously knew that I had done this, I had defeated the Dark Lord and held the heart of his son. Draco had lowered his head but his eyes met mine.

"Cerci..." He tried his eyes soft and pleading. That silver ore molten and swirling in pain.

"You had your chance, Draco." Mattheo spoke without looking or stopping his movement. I pulled his arm and then locked eyes with him. He understood what I had wanted and turned to Draco, my hand never leaving Mattheo's.

"Draco, you held such promise." I ran a single finger down his cheek and felt Mattheo's hand clench mine. "You tried to suffocate me, strip me of decision." I inhaled and smiled. "You failed. This is what it feels like to lose." My smile morphs into a smirk and then I step around him. Mattheo and I hand in hand, moving towards the front of the room, through my friend group.

"How many did you kill on the way here?" Mattheo questions as we advance on the dais. The Dark lord had stood here, sat here and commanded his twisted mind to become real. The Death eaters obeying and worshipping his words and actions.

Ruling in fear I had always thought was the weakest way, it would make a rebellion very easy. Like I'd done. If you rule in fear then people would hide and challenge your ruling in secret. With clear respect however, that is how Mattheo and I would do it.

We both stepped up the dais at the same time and he bowed slightly, gesturing for me to take the only seat. I smiled and nodded at him as I moved. It was cold and uncomfortable but as I stilled my back against the cold stone, it felt right. Mattheo stood beside me and I inhaled as the power rippled through me.

"No longer a, Princess" Mattheo mumbled for only me to hear.