29

The feeling of soft fingertips along the inside of my thigh made my bite my lip.

The slow but strong movement of Mattheo's hand as he kissed down my neck, paired with the way his hair tickled my face as his head lowered made me gasp.

The sound was sharp and quick but Mattheo caught it and groaned into my skin, his voice tickled my sensitive skin and I inhaled suddenly, my back arching off the bed.

I dug my fingertips into his back slightly, it was both too much and not enough.

His teeth grazed my pulse point and I let out a soft scream that was immediately silenced by his large hand.

His eyes met mine and the smile on his face made me hot and honestly slightly embarrassed.

"Are you always this vocal?" He purred, his hand slowly leaving my mouth as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut it, Riddle" My cheeks were very red, I could feel the heat in them from his teasing.

He tucked my hair behind my ear and huffed to himself like he was thinking.

"Tell me what you're thinking" I mumble. I have always been taught to people read but sometimes Matty is hard to read.

Unlike Draco's mask of no emotion, Mattheo seemed to go through so many so fast that I struggled to keep up.

"I'm thinking that it is hard to think with you under me like this," He started, leaning down and kissing my lips so softly I was sure it wasn't real.

"But," he continued, "I'm also thinking about everything you have been though today and how I know you deserve this to be magical, just for you" He kissed the tip of my nose and moved off my slightly.

"It's hardly my first time Matty" I chuckled and sat up on my elbows to look at him.

He rolled his eyes and lulled his head to the side, tugging at the collar of his tie, "I know that, but you don't deserve this rushed and messy sex."

My eyes softened and if you could hear the way my heart started to thump in my chest, you'd think a wild animal was running nearby.

"You are such a sweet man" I speak more to myself then to him.

He scoffed, like the idea was impossible and moved in front of me again. He looked down at me for a while and opened his mouth to speak, but decided against it.

Mattheo left the side of the bed, I could hear him shuffling around in the bathroom and I laid my head back on the bed.

The light above me was so bright, too bright. I laid a hand over my eyes and the weight of the world came crashing down to my small frame on that bed.

I had flung poor Enzo halfway across the room, sweet, sweet Lorenzo Berkshire. Or was he.

I didn't exactly have to explain to him what I had seen in that memory and he seemed to clue on pretty quick. Maybe he was vowed to secrecy like Matty was.

I chocked back a sob at the horrified look on my mothers face. I knew the reason she was really upset. I had ruined her big night, her ball.

I had used magic against her and I'd used that damned wave of power to push everyone back and way from me.

Had I hurt them?

Did I care?

I'd known these people my entire life. I had bathed with Pansy as a kid and Theo used to push me higher on the swings.

Merlin and Malfoy. I knew that the Malfoy's were power hungry and they played dirty but to participate in a fucked up tournament for my hand, my heart.

My chest shuddered as I exhaled back out into the room, my voice wobbled and I let out a small cry as the air was brought back into my body.

That look of hurt in his eyes, Draco's eyes, like I was betraying him. Like this was my fault.

Merlin when the Dark Lord finds out I have defected and with his son, no less. I was done for.

Death would be mercy compared to the torture we would both be forced to endure.

A hand on my arm across my face startled me and I opened my wet eyes to see Matty above me, smiling softly down at me.

My mottled red face managed a weak smile in return and took his extended hand that helped me off the bed and towards the bathroom.

Steam spilled form the room and it smelt amazing. Strawberries.

The bathtub was full of bubbles and warm inviting water. Matty was behind me and he kissed my shoulder.

"Let's get you clean, Princess" He mumbled into my skin.

Slowly, the zip of the dress came undone and I was left in the bathroom in the matching underwear I was told to wear.

"It's a shame he ruined it, it was a pretty dress" I spoke sadly, watching the way the dark green fabric pooled and folded at my feet.

"We can get you another one" He kissed the exposed skin of my back. "One of every colour" He rounded my body and extended a hand.

I took it and stepped out of the puddle of green that tainted the black and white tiles of the bathroom.

"One of every colour" I smiles weakly. Mattheo laughed softly and turned to leave the bathroom.

I grabbed his arm before he could slip out of the room and with the help of my blood shot eyes I said, "Stay."

His eyes widened and he swallowed roughly. I turned away from him and slipped out of the bra and panties, discarding them in the puddle of green on the floor.

I didn't turn around but I looked back over my shoulder and Mattheo was watching me.

I stepped into the bath and sighed as I sat, letting the hot water engulf me. Mattheo unbuttoned his shirt and tugged down his trousers.

When he got to his underwear, I dipped my head under the water and tried not to come back up until I felt the water around me swish.

I slowly ascended and watched him watch me.

"It's good right" I smiled, teasing him.

"It's good" He smirked back at me and he finally relaxed.