8

My head pounded hard, but I knew I was in my room. The warm body next to me was new. I expected it to be Mattheo and much to my relief it was.

I inched closer to him and held him tighter; he whimpered softly in his sleep. It made me smile instantly. I know how stupid that sounded but I liked that I knew he enjoyed my touch.

He stirred softly in his sleep. "Morning Princess" he spoke sluggishly, both hungover and half asleep. The volume of his voice rang through my head, and I closed my eyes to aid my head.

"Not so loud, Matty" I groaned, and he laughed, he was clearly doing better than I was.

"Fuck, I barely remember anything" I speak softly, the movement of my jaw as I spoke ringing through my head. "So bright in here" I speak trying to reopen my eyes.

"Calm down, its okay." Mattheo was much more awake now. He ran a soft hand over my back, and it did help me relax. He placed a chaste kiss on my bare shoulder and my lower stomach tightened.

"I think laying in a cold shower could help your head." he spoke, clearly dealing with lots of hangovers himself.

"I don't want to soak in cold water, I'll freeze to death." I moan, the idea of getting up seemed outrageous.

"Okay, Merlin..." he chuckled as he spoke and shook his head, "always so dramatic, Princess" he slipped a hand over my cheek, "I'll be back, I just need to grab something from my dorm." I nod and I can hear him shuffling around before the door opened and closed behind him.

I get up from the bed and notice the pile of last nights clothes on the floor near the bathroom door. I make my way to the bathroom sink and splash cold water over my face, my body instantly relaxing.

Okay so maybe Mattheo was right, I'll take a cold shower and see how I go.

I heard my dorm room door open and close again, my head leaning against the cool tiles of the bathroom.

"Princess?" Mattheo's voice echoes from my bedroom. I grunt as a response, and I can hear him laugh as he gets closer.

"This is for you, like a cure-all" he smiles and up corks a suspicious looking potion.

"If you drug me to take advantage of me Matty, I swear" I shake my head and take it from him. As it moves closer to my face I gag, it's rancid and smells like burning hair.

"Mattheo, what the fuck is this" I say louder, even the smell is enough for me to sober up further.

"Just pinch your nose and down it." he chuckles, I shove it back at him.

"No way, it's poison!" I run my head under the cold water, if I can't breathe, I can't smell that shit.

"Come on, Princess." he speaks softly, "For me, okay?" he pushes it back into my hands.

My eyes harden and I take it again, "I swear to Merlin..." I stare at it.

The contents itself looks incredible, it spirals as it moves, glistening almost like it's full of glitter, pink and orange hues.

"Fuck it." I whisper before I down it like a shot of alcohol. I run my head under the shower again, gulping water. Desperate to remove the taste from my mouth.

I cough and gag, "fuck" I manage to get out. My body hurts from coughing and then it stops.

I stand straight up, my headaches gone, there's no pressure in my head and face and the room has stopped spinning.

"Good right?" Mattheo speaks.

"What the fuck!" I stare at him, my eyes wide.

"Did you..." I tilt my head slightly to one side.

"I did, that's all me." he smiles, overly happy with himself.

"Wow, look at you go huh," I smile and lean in to kiss him in his cheek. "My knight in shining armor." I giggle.

"I always come to your rescue, Princess." he touches the tip of my nose and I laugh a bit harder.

The walk down to the Great Hall is boring and feels like it goes forever, climbing up from the dungeons is always exhausting.

When we finally sit at the house table, Pansy and Blaise are both there already, Enzo has his arm around a Ravenclaw's shoulders talking in her ear.

"Wow, sharing now, are we?" I ask more to Pansy than anyone else, she's very specific with who sits with us.

"She's a pure bred, don't worry, I checked" she sneered at the girl and rolled her eyes.

"Well then." I laugh softly, she seems pretty. Long black hair, blue eyes, pale skin.

"Soo..." Pansy starts obviously trying to draw everyone's attention to her next words.

"Where'd you two disappear off to last night?" She slowly chews on a piece of bacon as she looks between Matty and I.

"To my room, to sleep, like always... right?" I turned to Mattheo and his face was bright red.

"Okay... so maybe not, I don't remember" I speak quietly, not taking my eyes off Matty.

"We did go back to your room, yes." he spoke quickly. His eyes shifted to Pansy, and she smiles widely.

"Okay, so someone needs to tell me what happened!" I sit back, straightening my back and crossing my arms.

"You remember truth or dare?" Pansy arches an eyebrow.

It flashes back into my brain. Draco's mouth in mine, the feeling of heat flooding through my body, the way he told me I'd want to belong to him. I can feel how hot my face got.

"Oh yeah, she remembers." Blaise laughs, pointing at me.

"Shut it!" I snap. I have always felt his way about Draco, but I wasnt aware that everyone knew how I felt as well. Surely Draco knew how I felt then.

"So then..." I turn to Mattheo, "You came to my room... did we?" My eyes widen, I have zero memory of anything.

"No Merlin, no. What do you take me for?" His face twisted, I smiled.

"It's okay, I trust you." I laid a hand on his thigh and rubbed it up and down.

"Good, I could have you without taking advantage of you..." he trailed off looking away from the table and I can see Pansy trying not to laugh across the table.

"You should've seen Draco's face when you guys left. I thought he was going to explode" Blaise laughed.

"What?" I ask, my face turning towards him quickly.

Draco was beyond pissed! Blaise chuckled and shook his head. Fucking pale git. He mumbled under his breath.

I noticed how all of the boys at the table seemed to exchange a knowing glance towards Mattheo and how Mattheo was slightly anxious.