9

The slow walk to Herbology was a killer, I walked up to the great hall only to immediately walk back down the stairs to the main hall and then 15 minutes across the field. I walk with Pansy and she's talking to Theo, but my head is spinning the entire way.

Was Draco jealous or was he just being moody as always. Perhaps he had wanted something else to happen and when he lost control of the situation, he got mad.

I hear Sprout speak as we enter the room, or more so quietly yelling at Ron Weasley for something he broke.

I put my books down on the desk but before I sit, I bend over to adjust my thigh high uniform socks. The left one isn't sitting high enough and it's driving me insane.

The surrounding seats are filled with Slytherins, Pansy is on my right.

My hair spills over my shoulder from my ponytail and as I flick it over my shoulder, I can feel him staring.

I glance up through my lashes, hands still on my sock and I lock eyes with Draco, his face is stone, and his eyes are burning holes into my thighs.

I arch an eyebrow and slowly trail my hand up my leg as I stand to my full height, his eyes follow it.

His eyes meet mine and instead of feeling embarrassed for being caught staring, Draco doesn't back down.

His eyes stare into mine and he drags his tongue slowly over his bottom lip. My cheeks ignite, how did he manage the upper hand.

Draco's lip twitched as he smirked at my reaction. What a tease.

I immediately drop eye contact, my body hot and I sit on the chair at my station. Pansy shoved my shoulder and giggled as my cheeks burned even hotter.

Sprout's high-pitched screech broke my focus, I knew getting in trouble with her would be detrimental to my social life. I could still feel Draco's eyes on my body, but I chose to ignore it.

The lesson went on without a hitch, I made sure to pate the soil around the pot in tight and my plant got a nod from Sprout.

We were dismissed and our things packed up. Pansy and I were chuckling about something stupid when Matty wrapped his arms around the two of us and parted us to walk in the middle.

"Girls, there's a sneaky meet up in the boys dorm tonight as a celebration for the beginning of Quidditch season, coming?" He wiggles his eyebrows at Pansy.

So, what was the party last night for? I counter but he places his finger over my lips as he shushes me. I fought off his hand and bit at it as he laughed.

"Being locked in a sweaty boys room with you lot, let me think..." Pansy trailed off and rolled her eyes and Mattheo laughed before turning to me.

"And what about you, Princess?" He moved closer to my ear, and I shoved him back slightly.

"You boys will celebrate anything." I shake my head lightly before Mattheo stopped walking. Theo smiled at the three of us and pushed himself off the wall.

"You girls are coming tonight. Right?" His head tilted slightly to one side.

"Oh absolutely, Theo!" Pansy nodded rapidly, wrapping her arms around Theo in a quick hug before letting go. She turned around and poked her tongue out at Matty and he laughed as they both left.

"I'll be there but, you lot better have weed." I rub the bridge of my nose, trying to ease the headache.

"I'm not drinking again, not yet..." I smile up at Matty and he nods once before stumbling forward into me. I catch him and his head snaps backwards, glaring daggers at Draco.

"You often stop in the middle of hallways?" Draco spoke with poison in his mouth. The way he looked down his nose at Mattheo made my stomach tighten.

"You often barge into people. You need your eyes checked!" Mattheo snapped back at him, and I placed a hand on his arm to calm him down. Starting a fight with Draco was a terrible idea.

Draco's eyes landed on my hand on Matty's arm, and they narrowed slightly. Just enough for me to notice. I gripped his arm a little tighter, a smirk on my face.

Draco snapped his attention to me, and my smirk and his eyes darkened quickly.

"What are you looking at, Cerci" Draco's voice was never cold, never towards me.

"You" I challenged back, his nostrils flared.

He didn't say a word, the way his body tightened, and his fist clenched beside his body told me everything. I slowly raked my eyes over his body, my smirk widening.

I lifted my hand off Mattheo's arm and raised them both as a sign of surrender. The smirk never leaving my face.

"Something you want to say?" Draco spat through clenched teeth.

"You're saying an awful lot without your words, Draco" my eyes hardened slightly, I offered the challenge.

Mattheo had relaxed almost completely now that the heat was off him.

He wrapped a hand around my shoulders and watched Draco, a silent way of telling me he had my back if I needed help.

I didn't miss the way Draco's eyes flared when Mattheo's arm wrapped around me.

"You're not very subtle, Malfoy." I smile up at him, the teasing evident in my soft voice.

He snarled at me and turned to walk away. He stopped for a second, almost as if he was debating replying, but he left.

He walked down the hallway with his shoulders square, and he turned the corner.

"He's so fucking confusing." Mattheo muttered.

"Not really Matty, he thinks we fucked..." I trialed off, my eyes looking up at his.

"You think he's... Jealous... Draco!?" His eyes widened and he chuffed out a laugh. I only nodded.

"Well, you have to come tonight, Draco's hosting, we can have a bit of fun with him." Mattheo laughed at the idea of Draco getting mad.

"I'll be there." I smile back, a very Slytherin plan formulating in my brain.