13

"Go on, say it" He looks down at me on his lap and his eyes twinkle. I watch his jaw tick when I refuse to respond, his frustration brewing.

"Why kick everyone out Draco?" I speak strongly, regaining my composure.

"I can tell how bad you need me..." he pauses there on purpose, teasing and testing me. "...to put you in your place, love." His tone holds malice.

"I don't need anything from you!" my voice is strong but quiet.

"Liar" That's it, that's all he says before he holds me by the waist and lifts me as he stands. His arm around my waist makes my insides flutter as they call for him, but I dare not inflate his ego.

"You are my plaything Cerci..." He trails off, like he's thinking.

His what! How dare he reduce me to something so small, something so submissive and demeaning.

"Fuc-" His hand goes around my mouth. I see his teeth that peak out from behind his pink lips and they make me weak. The idea of his lips being so soft and dangerous at the same time.

"That's not very lady like, love." He purrs out his words, like he has practiced them a million times.

Embarrassingly, it worked. I didn't want to swear anymore, and I certainly wasn't mad at the words he said anymore.

"Draco-" I try to speak, but his hand muffles my words. I give up trying to fight him and roll my eyes. His large hands still make me feel butterflies.

His tongue peaks out from behind his lips and he chuckles, clearly, he can see the look of want in my eyes.

"Don't spoil this, Cerci, your tongue has always been far too sharp!" I can see the way his iris's swirl in anguish. Like he enjoys toying with me and pulling me apart more than actually getting what he wants.

His hand slides up the backside of my thigh, palming my soft, supple skin as he does. He groans as he grabs a fist full of muscle and he closes his eyes.

"You are intoxicating, love, you get me all wound up." his nose is pressed into my neck, my heart feels like it's in my throat and I am almost scared to move.

His tongue licks up my neck, only slightly and just enough to make me wonder if it even happened.

His hands tighten around my thighs, and he lays us both down on his four-poster bed, the silk sheets feel amazing on my skin.

"This is what you wanted, no?" He smirks down at me. The lighting behind him lit his face in a way that made him look harsh and vengeful.

"Trying to make me jealous by teasing me with Mattheo," he leans down, stopping his face dangerously close to mine. His breath fans my face as he speaks.

"Like I couldn't take you from him..." it comes out as a feral growl, and I hate the way my body instantly reacts to him. Twisting under his strong hold on me trying to get closer to him, to feel him on me.

"Draco-" he tuts at me as I say his name, stopping me from speaking again.

My legs are around his waist and when I huff in annoyance, I can feel myself grinding down on him.

"More lies from your mouth? Don't bother." I can see the wicked glint in his eyes as he grinds his crotch against me.

Instantly I'm alight, my back arches off the bed, my hands wring in this hold, and I gasp at the friction.

I open my eyes and he is leaning down chuckling to himself at my reaction.

"Soo fucking needy, you think Mattheo could make you this needy? This wound up? Without even touching you down there?" He knows the answer, but he wants me to give him the satisfaction of giving in.

"You only went and fucked him after I got you all excited and wet!" he spat the words through gritted teeth, almost like it pained him.

"Like a whore!" his face contorted, the way he watched me react to his harsh words made him smile.

Fucking, sick, twisted prick.

"No-" I tried but his eyes dared me to lie again.

"What, don't like being called what you are!" His voice got a bit louder, like he wanted me to challenge him.

Like he knew he'd win.

"No, D-" I tried to reach for his face, hold him as I spoke to him.

Now I see him for what he truly is, broken. He was hurt that I would do something like that to him. He just wanted me to want him.

Boy, he really was oblivious. I grunted in frustration, but he wouldn't let me go.

"Draco, I didn't have sex with Matty." he cringed at the use of Mattheos nickname, but his eyes swirled with something that faintly resembled hope.

"We just fell asleep." I searched his eyes and face for any sign that he believed me.

He stared down at me unmoving for a while, trying to recover from the new information, the anger, the hurt.

His eyes met mine again and he sat back on his knees my legs never leaving his waist. His hands left my wrists to slide under the material of my shirt.

"Never?" His voice small and unsure, almost like he didn't want to hear me tell him otherwise, even if it was the truth.

"No, D..." I stopped myself.

The words were on the tip of my tongue, but the idea of opening myself up to be hurt by someone as special to me as Draco, well it scared me away.

I wrapped a hand around the back of his neck and pulled him to me. My lips met his and it was so gentle and kind.

I tried to convey what I meant through the kiss.

It's always been you, D.