5

"No please do go on." I was several beers drunk and Theo was rubbing my legs that were on his lap as we spoke. Pansy was telling Mattheo about her adventures with Greengrass, and he was more than a little bit excited.

"Don't stop talking about it now! Tell me everything" he looked a little too enthused.

"Why so you can add it to your spank bank Matty?" She faked jerking off a dick and audibly moaned before laughing, Theo chuckling along with her.

"Come off it! With a face like this I have no need for a spank bank." he spoke proudly and smiled at everyone at the table.

I laughed loudly. "What do you jerk off to your own face Matty!?" I couldn't help how I laughed, my usual teachings from my regal parents were gone when I was this drunk. Now I cackled a lot like Pansy who never really gave a shit.

"What!" He glanced around the table at everyone even Draco's handsome face carried a smile.

"That's what you said, you don't need a spank bank with a face-" he cut me off and spluttered in annoyance.

"I obviously meant I can pull birds, Cerci" I rolled my eyes at his use of the word 'birds' and cackled again.

"I almost had you the other night!" at this the table 'ooo'd and I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"As if, I was feeling like shit and considered it for a second." I downed the rest of my Butter beer in front of me and turned to look at Pansy.

"I'm serious, he took advantage of me." I finished and Pansy laughed at the pout on my face.

"You two should definitely fuck, like at least one time. There's way too much tension around you and Matty. Not to mention the way you talk to and about each other." She shrugged and nudged Mattheo at her side.

"I've openly told her I'm down, but you know" he spoke and turned to me, a fire in his eyes.

"Quit it!" He was kicking me under the table, "and quit looking at me like that." I shoved my legs off Theo and collected my things. Suddenly it was way too hot in here.

"Why, is it working Princess?" He leans across the table, and I suddenly realized that it was working too well. I got up from the table desperate for fresh air.

"I'm going outside." I squeezed past Theo and stumbled out the door to the sound of laughs from the table.

Now outside alone with my thoughts I could clear my mind.

I've thought about Mattheo like that, he was a very attractive man. Not to mention the way he carried himself, he was always so caring and just spoke his mind. I don't really know why I hadn't gone there with him, but something always stopped me.

The door opened, the signature sound of the bell dinging. I knew someone would follow me out here.

"You're upset." the deep, stoney tone of Draco's voice was the last thing I'd expected to hear.

I turned to him, "define upset" I leaned back against the railing trying to act less drunk than I was.

"You're drunk for one and the way you handled those kids." his face was expressionless, and I rolled my eyes at his stoic attitude.

"They pissed me off." I didn't want to look at him. The way his skin glistened against the sunlight filtered through the snow. He was so sinfully pretty.

I turned around and tried to act like his face wasn't the reason I couldn't look at him.

"No, they didn't." he moved to lean next to me on the railing and then didn't speak.

"No-" I conceded "No they didn't." he turned to look at me and then he smiled so genuinely I almost fell over.

"That make you happy huh, that you pissed me off Malfoy." he cringed at the use of his last name. He was so used to hearing the way my soft voice said his nickname, D.

"I never intended to make you upset C..." His fingers stretched and clenched over the railing, like he was thinking about touching something. His face turned to mine, and he closed his eyes with a sigh. I didn't know what to say so I just stayed quiet.

"I just didn't want other people to look at you." he was doing his best, considering he barely spoke but he was digging himself a hole.

"Not really helping your case here D." I couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of what he was saying.

"No, I just I -" he stopped thinking hard about what he wanted to say.

He turned his body to face mine and he moved a bit closer, snow had landed in his white hair.

"I didn't want anyone to look at parts of you I feel should be kept private." He looks pleased at what he'd come up with and slowly reached out to tuck a hair behind my ear.

"Oh," was all I could say, when Draco reached out to tuck my hair behind my ear, I'd completely forgotten why I was mad in the first place. He laid is palm flat against my cheek and moved closer again. My head was tilted up so I could look into his eyes, our chests touching.

"You're a beautiful woman, people see enough of you already." his face was moving closer to mine and my heart was screaming in my chest.

I'd wanted this man to kiss me so badly I leaned into him, pushing myself up on my toes.

"I want to kiss that pretty mouth of yours love" his voice was barely a whisper, and his breath fanned my face as he spoke.

I couldn't breathe the need for Draco I had pulsing out of my body, I could feel myself getting turned on, my cheeks flushing and nipples getting hard in excitement.

"Too bad." he stopped, his lips touching mine and I whimpered. I had to close my eyes to not leap at him. "You're too drunk for that." he moved away, victory written all over his face and went back inside.

Fuck the things I would do to that man. His back was straight and wide as he walked away, his turtleneck sweater clung to his body.

I was suddenly in a much better mood and in dire need for the feeling of emptiness between my legs to be filled. I walked back through the door and Draco had sat down next to Theo, leaving the seat next to Mattheo wide open.

I slid into the booth and my hip touched Matty's before I crossed my legs. I leaned my head back against the chair and watched Draco tilt his head back slightly and look at me.

I moved my hand to rest on Matty's thigh and he turned to look at me quickly. However, he didn't say anything, he just smiled and put his hand on my thigh in response. I was already tingling from the moment Draco, and I had outside.

Mattheo's warm hand helped fan the fire of need in me and I locked eyes with Draco, pulling my lip in between my teeth. His face hardened. There was something muttered about heading back to school so we could get ready for the party.

When Mattheo stood up, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his body, he held me buy the waist and talked very closely next to me as we made our way back to the common room, Draco right behind us.