12

"Give me one good reason why I should answer that question!" Theo slurs his words, pointing a very accusatory finger at Pansy.

"Because its the game you baby, now answer the damn question!" She shouts back, I'm honestly surprised I can hear her over the sound of the thumping base in the song in the background, but this is Pansy we're talking about.

"FINE!" Theo shouts, his eyes are closed, and he is squeezing them so tight I dont think hes actually going to open them, "Enzo" he mutters the name quickly, the embarrassment clear in his tone. He slaps a hand over his face.

"Me!" Enzo's voice is so high pitched I laugh, definitely caught him off guard with that answer.

"You've had a sex dream about me!" He is spitting as he talks. Everyone in the room is shit face drunk now.

"You're the most feminine dude here, of course it was you" Pansy cackles.

"Fuck you Parkinson!" Enzo shouts back as he throws the closest pillow at her, but he can't keep his face straight for long, bursting into laughter.

"Okay, your turn Theo" Pansy reminds him.

"Yeah, right... uh Draco" his attention turns to the silver eyed boy.

Draco's cheeks are flushed red from the alcohol, and he has a lazy smile on his face. Hot...

"If this room was on fire and you had to save one of us, who would it be?" Theo seemed proud of himself for that one... for whatever reason.

"Mattheo" Draco answers without missing a beat and downs the rest of his drink.

"Damn, he didn't even have to think about that" Blaise muttered.

"Me?" Mattheo's curls tickle my face as he turns his head to look at Draco.

"You're easily the best wizard in this room, it's a no brainer." Draco's voice is low and rough because of the alcohol.

I can't help but laugh, covering my mouth with my hand. Of course that's why he picked Matty, always so calculated and precise.

"Offended but, he is right." Theo adds, shaking his head as he speaks, downing another shot for the fun of it.

"I get to ask someone now, don't I" Draco's eyes slide to mine, he holds my gaze and I nod slowly. This drunk, Draco is dangerous. Or I guess, I'm a liability.

"C..." He purrs out his words and smirks as he watches the way my eyes soften, and flutter closed. Damn drunk hormones.

"How did Mattheo ask you to be his?" he asks, a very tilted question, like he already knows the answer.

He didn't.

"We were studying in the common room, and he asked me then and there." I shrug, trying my best to play it off but as Theo speaks I realise that Mattheo left the table early, after the conversation of us not being together.

"Merlin, how long have you two been dating, I was with you this afternoon!" He seems honestly confused, his brows fur as his eyes watch me.

Swirling, grey eyes search mine for a hint at what I'm talking about. I close my eyes quickly, trying to play off the fuck up. I sigh and take my shot, not saying a word.

"Cerci" Matty breathes out softly, I panicked, and I fucked up and now Draco and his smug face knows we weren't together.

How did I think this would work, Draco seems to know fucking everything.

"You're turn to ask." He smirks at me as he speaks, clearly happy with himself.

"Theo, what were you talking about when we were studying, about me being naïve?" I ask, since he was so eager to rat me out, it's his fucking turn.

His eyes shoot to Draco briefly, but I catch it, my brows fur. Theo turns back to look at me and takes his drink.

My body starts to tingle with white, hot rage, I can feel my hands start to tingle and know that if I don't calm down, I could burst with that unknown power.

"Theodore!" I growl out, my eyes fiercely trained on him. He gulps and I can see the way he looks towards Draco again.

"What are you looking at him for, don't look at him, look at me!" I slide off Matty's lap and on to my knees on the carpeted floor. I'm closer to Theo now and I ask again.

"What did you mean?" My voice is a bit quieter, trying to convince him to answer.

In one swift and panicked movement Theo downs his drink, signaling he didnt have to answer the question. I hear Draco huff in approval.

"He answered the question Cerci, his turn now, not yours" Draco's authoritative voice rings through my head and I have to fight not to do as I'm told.

My gaze shoots to Draco and his smug face, looking down on me challenges me.

"I didn't ask you." I try to turn back to look at Theo, but Draco moves so quickly.

His eyes are solid stone, and his hand is wrapped around my jaw, his long, strong fingers dig into my soft flesh.

"He already drank, C" His tone was final, like if I defied him, I'd be in trouble.

His rough tone demanding me, with his hand wrapped around my jaw. The way he held my gaze so confidently with those pools of molten silver and engulfed my very being made my knees weak.

Fuck D...

I couldn't help the way I submitted, I felt my muscles relax, my eyes softened, and I didn't once fight his hand on my jaw.

"D-Draco" I desperately wanted my voice to be strong and tell him to let me go but it came out as a whispered stutter.

"Out." he spoke quickly, his eyes never left mine, his hand tightened around my jaw when he processed the lack of movement in the room.

"OUT!" he shouts louder, I can barely hear him. I'm too busy drowning in his eyes.

Everyone got to their feet, scrambling as they darted for the door. I should've been embarrassed but I knew as well as everyone else that you did what Draco said.

The door slammed closed, and my hearing slowly came back from the fuzzy sound to being clear.

"You are trouble, C." he spoke so softly, like using his regular voice would hurt me. He trails his thumb over my lower lip, his eyes follow his finger.

"D-" He cut's me off quickly.

His mouth on mine, his hand on my jaw slides under it and wraps around the back of his head. His tongue slowly slides into my mouth, and he is pulling me on to his lap, his legs under himself so he was kneeling on the carpet.

I can't think of words, his smell and touch and taste swallowed me like flames, my chest felt like it was going to pop, and I suddenly can't breathe.

I pull back from the kiss, panting into the small space between us.

"Draco?" I'm so confused, I don't know what he wants from me. He watched me, that wicked smirk playing on his features.