20

Strong hands slide up my thighs and I arch my back in anticipation. I can't stop the soft moan that falls from my lips, and I clutch the bedsheet under me as his fingers dig into my soft flesh.

"You always sound so sweet." His voice is rough and deep and strikes me so deep inside my stomach that I feel that familiar knot tighten.

"Fuc-" I start but his large hand wraps around my mouth to keep me quiet.

"I don't want anyone hearing you, those sounds are mine." two of his fingers slide into my mouth, prating my lips and his other hand barely touches my soaking wet pussy.

I gasp around his hand in my mouth and grind onto his fingers.

"Please" I rasp out around his hand.

He chuckles that deep and dark sound and two of his fingers part my lips, spreading my wetness along my slit.

"Who are you asking for?" He tries to get me to say his name but I can't think.

"Plea-" He cuts me off again, those two fingers burring themselves inside me, knuckle deep.

He curls them inside me, "I'll ask you again, who do you beg for, Love?" His grey eyes stare up at me.

His lips kiss my chest as he pushes his fingers inside me deeper.

"Please Draco" I moan out. Its not a soft moan either, I all but belt his name at the added fiction.

"Good fucking girl." He growls his voice turning almost sinister.

He speeds up, finger fucking my pussy and I can't formulate a though aside from his name and how fucking amazing it feels.

"Draco" I gasp.

I can feel myself so close to finishing and then the room melts away and I can hear my automatic curtains whirring open.

Fuck, I dreamt that.

I throw the sheets off of myself and sure enough I am sitting in a pool of my own wet. I am also covered in sweat and gasping for oxygen.

I've just had a sex dream about fucking Draco Malfoy. It was so strange. One second, I was giggling and chasing Pansy through a field of wildflowers that smelt just like Dracos cologne and the next I was on my back with his head between my legs.

Whatever I do I can't let him find out, he is a big enough dick as he is.

God, it's almost like I can smell him, that rich mahogany scent filling my room still. I notice that the wardrobe door is slightly ajar but put it down to the fact that I got upset when I came back to my room, and I mustn't have closed it properly.

I get up from my bed and opt to have a shower. The water was warm and inviting and I sighed in contentment as I stood unmoving under the stream of water. Do I think it is wise leaving myself strung after having a sex dream about the devil himself.

No, but I also think that a sick part of me wants that sexual tension to linger. That part of me and I are not friends.

I turn the water off and change into a black sundress, before slipping on my ballet flats and leaving my room.

It is improper for a budding woman to lay around in her room into mid-day. So, I always get up, get dressed and leave my room.

I usually make a coffee and then hide in the library all day. But I can't help but notice my fathers study door is open slightly.

I know that If I am caught eavesdropping, I will be in a world of trouble, but there are no portraits in this part of the hallway and my mother and father are both in the room.

I listen in but it is hard to make out the hushed words.

"She has a...the truth" My fathers voice.

"...young and stupid...mother...you have no right" My mother responds.

"Marcela!" my father snaps back, "she is...enough..."

"...that is final!" my mother crosses her arms over her chest and my father huffs. He knows that she has won this argument.

Good to see nothing has changed, my father wants to love and support me and my mother all but says, no.

I move to the next door in the hallway and hide inside of the bathroom as I hear the footsteps bass the door and move down the stairs.

I am in the clear.

I open the door and spot my father, standing in his office, smiling at me knowingly.

"Listening in Bunny?" He asks, his arm extended.

I smile shyly and give him a hug anyway., "Sorry dad" I say, it's muffled as he holds me tight.

"That's okay, curious like your mother" He smiles down at me. I know that my mother means well, but every young girl wants to hear her mother say, "I'm proud of you and love you" even just once.

My father moves us into the office and makes a strangely slow job of hiding the memories in jars in the top draw of his desk. I notice the Pensive still swirling and smoking like it was just used.

My curiosity grows and I know that tonight, while everyone is busy, I'll sneak in here and help myself. There is a strange knowing in my fathers eyes, like he can see right through me, and he knows that I'll be here, and he will leave the door unlocked.

He kisses me on the forehead, and I leave him to do whatever he needs to do. I walk down the hallway with my mind set on the library until I notice my bedroom door is ajar.

I creep inside, trying to be silent as possible and that deep Aquamarine dress is laid out perfectly on my bed, heels and jewelry displayed beside it.

I try to fight the rage building up inside my body as it is unbecoming, and I notice the note.

My dear Cerci,

I handpicked this for you, the colour will complement your hair and eyes. you are to wear this. I want you to do as your told...

just this once...

for me.

-D

I scoff and scrunch the note up tossing it over my shoulder. I pick the dress up and move it to the wardrobe.

The door is still ajar, and a matching set of lacey, satin deep Aquamarine lingerie is hanging on the back of the door.

So he was here in this room, thats why it smells of him. I am beyond unnerved at the idea of him prancing around my room as I sleep.

I cant help but wonder if his presence had a hand in that sex dream. Could Draco manipulate thoughts and dreams?