3

"Just sit!" Theo yanked Pansy's arm and she grumbled something about wanting to sit near Draco so she could copy his notes.

Draco was excellent at all the subjects in school, but he loved potions. He usually enjoyed his schoolwork, and you could tell, but potions just made sense to him.

I was the first person to the table and Theo sat to my right, Draco to my left. The potions table was a group of 8, Pansy and Astoria, Blaise and Enzo, Theo and Mattheo, and Draco and me.

Usually, Enzo and Astoria are too consumed in their schoolwork to really pay attention to much of the table chaos.

"Unfair, I wanted to sit next to Cerci." Mattheo grumbled and I rolled my eyes, gently kicking him under the table.

"But this way you can eye fuck her without getting into trouble" pansy fake moaned to get her point across and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Fight over her later." Draco spoke in an attempt to shush the table. Aside from Pansy's lingering cackle, he did a great job. His hand slid under the table to my thigh and made itself comfortable.

It was nothing he'd not done before but it was something that caught my attention either way.

The class began and we had to make our own Draught of the Living Dead. I knew this list of ingredients off the top of my head, so I got up and started to collect everything I needed.

Some people like Pansy and Matty chose to add certain parts of the potion at a time, so they only collected a couple bits. I prefer to prep everything and then start like you do with cooking.

I felt a hand slide around my waist, and I was pulled against a body, a mop of curly hair tickled my cheek.

"Mmm draught of the living dead, I love my women unresponsive" Theo chuckled into my hair before removing himself and stepping back.

"You're disgusting Nott!" I whisper shouted at him and he laughed, lifting his hands in mock surrender.

"I'm joking, I prefer them nice and loud" he winked at me, and I rolled my eyes. There was a flutter in my lower stomach at his words, but I knew better than to think it was genuine.

Theo flirted with anything and everything with a pulse.

I moved back to the table and put everything down, I suddenly remember something I'd forgotten and move back to the wall of ingredients to grab it.

As I got back to the table, I noticed my things were all laid out in the order they were to be added. Just like Draco's we're.

"Thanks D." I smile at him and we make eye contact for a second before he moves his focus back to his station without so much as cracking a smile.

I got to work cutting, slicing and crushing different parts of the potion before slowly adding them. I was so focused I wasn't listening to the tables antics at all. I could hear them all laughing and when I glanced up quickly Theo was scrapping something off his face.

I crossed my legs to get comfy on my chair and stirred the cauldron clockwise when a hand grabbed my thigh suddenly.

"Counterclockwise" Draco's voice filled my thoughts, he was leaning to speak into my ear. His hand on my thigh was so warm and his mouth tickled the shell of my ear.

I couldn't stop the gasp that fell from my mouth, and I turned my face in surprise. We were inches from each other, I tried to fight myself not to, but I couldn't help it. My eyes watched his mouth as he spoke, "it's counterclockwise." He spoke again.

All I could do was nod slowly, eyes never leaving his mouth. His hand was so warm and soft on my leg, and I could feel my body aching for more attention from him.

"Cerci?" I finally snapped out at his voice, my eyes met his and he was smirking at me in his all-knowing way.

"S-sorry D." I choked out, my voice barely over a whisper. His eyes watched mine and I bit my lip in embarrassment. His gaze moved to my mouth and his hand slowly untucked my lip from my teeth.

"Don't do that." he spoke soft but harsh, his hand on my thigh gripping harder. "Not around me." he tucked a bit of my hair behind my ear and then moved back to focus on his potion.

Draco was always a mystery to me; he was incredibly good at getting me so flustered that all I could think about was him.

Like I'd be lying on my bed, hand between my legs whimpering like a lost puppy, gasping his name. But he never took it that step further, and I never would never find the nerve to take it any further.

My face was red by now no doubt about it, I turned my attention back to my cauldron and continued the lesson. When I noticed Pansy staring at me with her eyebrows raised. I glared at her, almost challenging her to say something. The boys at the table were completely distracted and most of the time oblivious anyway.

The lesson was over, and Theo and Matteo made a mad dash to the door, yelling something about me being so nice I'd cleanup for them. I rolled my eyes, so typical of those two.

Draco moved gracefully from the table to talk to Professor Snape and Pansy was talking to Astoria with love hearts in her eyes.

I cleaned all three cauldrons and replaced bottles of ingredients for what felt like forever. The table was a mess, so I began to wipe that down. I noticed Draco hadn't started putting his stuff away, so I began re-organizing and cleaning his stuff up to.

I took his cauldron to the sink, poured his Draught in to a vile, bottled it, and then began to wash his cauldron.

"I'll do it myself." I turned to look at him, his expression unreadable like always but he never scared me.

"It's okay D, don't want you to be late to your next class." I smiled warmly and turned back into the sink. He moved a bit closer and leaned on the bench next to me. He took his vile into his hands and studied it.

His face was blank, and he was turning it over in his hands. "I was going to write something stupid on the vile, like your name covered in love hearts and flowers but I didn't want you to kill me." I looked up at him and chuckled. He cracked a record-breaking tiny smile.

"I wouldn't kill you-" he stopped himself his brow creasing, "You're very cute." he pat me on the head twice before leaving.

This is the duality of Draco Malfoy; he made me so fucking horny at the table by using his hand and touching my lips and then he pats me on the head like a baby.