"Growing up, my wish has been to get the Molucca. Ah, this wish is deep-rooted and has never changed." Jane said to herself, "Whether it is my father or Gerald Scott, they all deserve it." Without it, I am the only one who is its real owner. You don’t know how many times I have been jealous of our brother, wishing that he would die in front of me immediately..." Her tone changed

. The thread also became vicious, and the sharp nails dug deeply into Sherman's face, leaving bloody marks on it, but Sherman did not cry out in pain, and his expression did not even change.

Jane took a deep breath and relaxed her fingers, rubbing the skin soothingly.

"Later, I finally got my wish and became the hostess of Molucca. Except for the time when Narcisse was still here, I have never been so happy." She was silent for a while and sighed faintly, "... Poor Narcisse."

Sherman's mouth twitched.

For a moment, Jane Scott was immersed in the memories of the past. Her beautiful and charming face was sometimes sad, sometimes showing a violent and unruly spirit. After a long time, she slowly came back to her senses, and lovingly caressed the corner of Sherman's eyes, and asked in a low voice: "Now that it's time to wake up from this dream, are you still willing to accompany me and follow me?" Shall I watch the dusk before waking up together?"

Then, this is a dead end, we will fall into hell in blood and fire, and there will be no other ending.

Sherman's lips moved, and countless escape routes, survival plans to hide one's strength and bide one's time, as well as future arrangements and strategies were all shattered in his mind, leaving only one choice, the only choice.

"...Okay." He said.

The remaining Moluccan guards were indeed unable to withstand the imperial army. In the evening after January, the bloody afterglow of the setting sun enveloped the archipelago in a vast way, making it difficult to tell whether it was the ocean or the sky that was burning. Gerald's black clothes fluttered in the hot wind, and the brim of his hat was dotted with crow feathers. His whole body was like a dead black crow, gradually approaching the Golden Palace of the Moluccas.

After being besieged for more than a month, the Molucca Palace had already run out of ammunition and food. The guards fled, surrendered, and died, and the most elite parts were all exhausted. During this month, Gerald was not idle either. He ordered the bombardment of the Molucca Iron Prison and brought out the warden, his family, the jailers and the executioners.

For several days, the screams outside the Molucca Palace resounded through the sky, and the blood mixed with the severed limbs flowed all over the official road in front of the palace gate. Even the most hard-hearted sergeant showed a look of intolerance, but on Gerald's face, One cannot detect even the slightest fluctuation.

Every time a person died, he ordered the body to be thrown into the sky-high fire. The black smoke from the burning rose straight into the sky. He wanted to ensure that the people standing on the top floor of the Golden Palace could see the movement clearly.

During this period, Sherman organized his men and launched several charges in an attempt to break out of the encirclement and behead Gerald. Without exception, they all ended in defeat. In the end, the gate of the palace was also knocked open. The survivors who resisted fought to the death and retreated all the way. Bodies were scattered in almost every corner of this huge palace.

But when they reached the Golden Palace on the top floor, no one dared to take a step forward.

——The strong kerosene has been smeared all over the magnificent walls and columns, soaked in gold and silk tapestries, and flowing along the finely carved jade lions. The gold and amber vases are filled with dried velvet flowers, the silver statue holds a smoking censer in its hand, and even the little angel is painted mottled black with gunpowder.