A month passed after that. Two months have passed, and Agape is not only running the plantation without any distractions, he has also started writing a teaching book that details spice planting techniques. He re-enrolled students and taught these people his gardening experience by words and deeds. Taking a lesson from the past, he added an additional criterion to the selection criteria for apprentices: people with black hair and black eyes were prohibited from participating.

Sherman Scott is still on the run. No one knows where he is hiding or whether he has returned to the Moluccas. The only Scots left in the palace remained behind closed doors, and the black crow disappeared for so long that in October, when winter was about to begin, a political rumor began to spread among the crowd, that is, the Portuguese ambassador, Manuel Your favorite minister has died in the Spanish court. Only in order not to cause conflicts between the two countries and destroy the hard-won harmonious relationship, the news of his death was kept tightly hidden.

In fact, in the past few months, Gerrard, besides recuperating from his injuries, was just thinking.

It has to be said that his luck saved him again. Gerrard was seriously injured and lost a lot of blood, but the four arrows shot by Agape in extreme anger did not hit his vitals. As winter approached, the climate was not as hot as summer, which was more conducive to the recovery of the injury.

Even so, there were moments when he felt despair and wanted to commit suicide.

When I think of Agape's tears, I think of his decisive look when he said "your confession, your gratitude, your love are all worthless". He said goodbye twice, once to Gerald Scott and once to Black Crow... He was going to walk out of his life completely and never look back, never return.

What's the point of my life? What's the point of continuing to persevere and carrying out my own revenge?

Time has passed and Gerrard's highest goal in life has changed. The name "Agape" is like an insurmountable mountain, overwhelmingly replacing all his desires. Jane Scott's figure is fading away, and the blood feud of betrayal and obsession with the Molucca have all faded to a level that can be tolerated and ignored.

Previously, Gerald lived for revenge, and hatred constituted his flesh, blood, and bones, supporting him as he climbed forward in this world. At this moment, Gerald has deeply understood a force more powerful than hatred. This force shattered his soul and shaped him into a completely different person, a brand new person.

In other words, the reborn Gerald Scott will not regard revenge as the focus of his life. He will only obey Agape's will. On the surface, he is still the same Gerald he was before, cold-blooded and cruel, like a terrifying storm walking in the world, but in his soul - ah, in his soul, he is a tree. Cuscuta, painfully entangled around Agape's pure white soul, desperately trying to suck out a trace of tenderness and compassion from it.

Although the nature of this dodder plant is cruel and vicious, which makes others run away, it is still a parasitic plant. If you don't rely on it, you can't live.

In the end, the depressed spirit of seeking suicide was defeated by another greedy will.

Nature is hard to change, especially Gerald Scott. This man is insatiable and greedy. If he cannot be forgiven by Agape and cannot see even the faintest hope of starting over, he will not be able to give in and rest in peace even if he dies.

In this regard, Gerrard braced himself and made thorough plans. He would never let Agape leave his life without looking back. Instead of doing this, it would be better to arouse his anger, hatred, even negative emotions. , it is also hundreds of times stronger than cutting it in two.