The leaning forward just now, and Agape's hastily raised right hand in a frightened state, caused it to penetrate above the heart and below the collarbone. Gerald pressed the bloody wound, his forehead was dripping with sweat, and he let out a forced gasp.

"Don't be afraid..." he said softly, with an almost innocent smile on his face, "don't be afraid, look, isn't it easy..."

Agape was stunned, and the loud noise of the crossbow arrows was still going back and forth in the room. The shock and the smell of blood exploded, and Gerald had already arched his waist. His pressing failed to relieve the injury, and the blood soon gurgled into his fingers and smeared on the black clothes. A dark color that is difficult to distinguish with the naked eye.

Agape's hands began to tremble, and gradually, this trend spread to his whole body. At this moment, Agape was almost insane, and his anger broke out so fiercely that he roared hysterically: "What qualifications do you have to say such a thing to me?! You have no qualifications, you don't have any!" Yes, to

you For this kind of devil, how easy it is to kill someone, and how easy it is to destroy a person! Now you are easily putting your life under my arrows, as if my act of revenge is not worth mentioning, and the hesitation and consideration I have made for it are not worth mentioning!

What qualifications do you have to act so relieved and lighthearted? You bastard...you bastard Gerald Scott!

The second arrow was loaded, and Agape shot it out without even looking.

A loud noise cut through the eardrums, buzzing and screaming in the air. The arrow hit Gerald's abdomen, and the sharp metal collided mercilessly with flesh and blood. But he didn't struggle or resist, just like a target who was too loyal to his duties, he stayed where he was. However, for the second arrow, he was already half-kneeling on the ground.

There was blood everywhere, and Gerald said with difficulty: "I just...just don't want you to hesitate for Lily..." "

You are not qualified to mention her name!" Agape shouted, "Apart from the same blood, she It has nothing to do with you. You look down on her and don’t want her. In your heart she is worthless, because the only thing you love most is yourself! You selfish, cold-blooded monster, the world is just your playground, other people It's just a doll you use for fun, isn't it? Have you ever thought that if you were still the Gerald Scott of the past, standing high and enjoying all the glory and wealth, would you think of me and her?... No, no, forget it, don’t answer, I will never listen to your sweet words again, it’s enough for me to die for you once!” The

third arrow hit Gerald on the shoulder, and the fourth arrow hit his thigh. The huge impact knocked him to the ground, causing him to twitch in pain. He couldn't help coughing, and all he coughed up was scarlet blood foam. Despite this, Gerald still held on to his wits and said hoarsely: "I...I'm sorry for you...This is all me, I deserve it." ..."

"Shut up!" Agape said sternly, "So you also know the feeling of pain, the feeling of humiliation, the feeling of having your self-esteem and life trampled on, and it seems that you will never be able to climb out of the quagmire, right? Oh, by the way, you also jumped into the sea! How could I forget this? You also jumped into the sea, so you also know what it feels like to almost drown. Now, we are really in the same boat! So I want to Say, your confession, your gratitude, your love are all worthless, because if this thing hadn't happened, you would have been the noble Moluccan master all your life, and you would never understand, nor bother to understand, a lowly person. People... how tragic can a slave's misfortune be!"

He couldn't go on, he couldn't go on anymore, big tears flowed on Agape's red cheeks, and he cried loudly, The crossbow was so sweaty that it was almost impossible to hold it tightly in his hand.

How much suffering he suffered and how much suffering he suffered! He had been wandering all his life, and he never dared to hope that anyone could truly love him and protect him. Now that he already has a cherished family and a valuable career, why did fate do such a bad thing to him again and send Gerald Scott to him?

Agape cried uncontrollably. In the end, the crossbow slipped out of his hand and fell on the bloody carpet.

Gerald stared at him quietly, even though his vision was completely blurred and his body was cold, he didn't think of calling for help, he just looked at Agape.

After a while, Agape tried his best to calm down. He picked up the crossbow and emptied the remaining six arrows on the carpet next to him.

After six thunderous blasts, he didn't look at Gerald, just stared at the carpet that had been shot into a hedgehog, and said numbly: "I'm done. That's it, that's it. Listen clearly, don't come looking for me again. My family and I, don’t try to ask for my forgiveness. I don’t want to indulge in hatred and affect my own life. From now on, we are complete strangers. And two strangers should not There will be an intersection."

Immediately, he dropped the crossbow and said in a deep voice: "Goodbye, Mr. Black Crow, goodbye, Gerald Scott."

After saying that, Agape stretched out his hand to open the door and strode out of Gerald Scott. Ladd stepped over. Even if Gerald wanted to reach out to hold him back, it would be impossible - he didn't even have the strength to make a sound.

He struggled hard and wanted to shout, but Agape's figure was still moving away. In the end, the severe pain dragged his soul hard, and the cold tried to strangle his life. Gerrard tried his best to fight against it, but failed.

The unconscious seawater submerged him, and in the darkness, he lost all consciousness.

·

After that day, Agape never heard any news about Gerrard.

He gathered his strength and threw himself on the plantation with all his strength. That night, less than half of the pepper was burned by the Scotts. Fortunately, these losses were completely acceptable. In the past week, his apprentices and gardeners have been taking good care of the remaining pepper vines.

...When it comes to apprentices, Agape can't help but think of Tyr, or the Scott people.

When he adjusted his mood, the truth about that night came to light. It turns out that the young man named Tell is none other than a member of the Scott family, hiding behind Agape incognito. In view of the man's two missing fingers, many people associated him with the notorious silver-handed Sherman. Charles I was even more angry and angrily denounced their despicable behavior to the Moluccas. After all, instigating their tribesmen to Arson in the palace could have started a war.

The Moluccas flatly rejected this possibility, with Jane Scott accusing it of being an unquestionable conspiracy. It is obvious that Spain has stolen the spice cultivation method unique to the Moluccas, and wants to take the opportunity to stir up trouble so as to destroy the Moluccas and completely seize the monopoly on spices.

No matter what kind of public opinion wars and conspiracy theories are going on between empires, since Agape already knows about this matter, it is impossible for Agape not to know that that night, Gerald Scott, who was also desperate for his own safety, Defended his plantation from his tribe.

However, perhaps it was because of the frequent blows during this period that Agape's senses became dull. He was indifferent to this, only slightly surprised, and other than that, there was nothing else.